~Chapter Twenty One~

Above is a picture of a African Wolf. (I'm pretty sure it is one...)

•Point of view: Lyacon•

Smiling, I walked down through the hallway. An experiment that I had started a few months ago finally paid off. The experiment was simply combining some chromosomes, to create stronger werewolf babies, many female werewolves singled up for the experiment, hoping that their pup would be one of the strongest of its time. They didn't know that the chance of succeeding was very slim. It actually surprised me. I had reached the end of the hallway, and opened the door. It was specially reserved for the ones who carried a litter of pups, which surprisingly happened.

As I opened the door, I saw a young African wolf cleaning her pups. I smiled, the pups where small, but where bigger and stronger then other pups at a few days age. They clearly where already trying to do things their own way, which the mother did not agree. The she-wolf looked at me, looking at me with respect. I nod, as I walk to the side of the room, opening another door, and entering a more cleaned up area, with more technology, and different things that tell information about the one litter of pups, and their mother. I cough.p, trying to get the attention of he professor.

"Professor B. Ite?" I ask.

With a shock she turns around. "Sorry my king!" She said.

I nodded. "How is it going with the pups and the mother?" I asked.

"Euh, the mother is showing no signs of any kind of irregularities, and neither are the pups. The pups all weighed the normal weight, and seems to be growing on a slightly faster rate then normal pups." She walks to the table, and grabs some papers.

"The mothers name is Amanda, she has ancestors from Africa, so her wolf form is as you can see an African wolf. She hasn't named the pups yet, it's some kind of tradition her family has, to wait a month, and then name them."

Again I nodded. "That will be all Beatrice, take the night off."

And with that I left the room, and walked back to the dining hall.

•Point of view: Hylla•

I walked through the hallway heading towards the encagement of the new captured werewolf. This would be the second time I would see the male werewolf. I wasn't very happy to go there, because for a second it looked like somebody I had known for a short while. Even though it was a male. I opened the door, and went into the room.

"Speak." I commanded, as I looked at the werewolf.

"You cannot command me, Amazon!" It shouted.

I frowned. Suddenly it roared out in pain, and shifted into a human. His eyes flashing around, clearly panicked.

"Hella, please help m- AHH" the male said. Again it shifted. "This pathetic cage will not hold me for long!" It wailed.

I frowned, and left the room. Even though I had just had one glance of the male, and that he looked different, I knew who he was.

Sorry it's late guys, but I stayed up till ten to write this. And tomorrow I might have two tests! What am I doing with my life?

But #sporkislife

Don't forget to comment what you think will happen, and vote on the chapter if you enjoyed it! I really appreciate it, if you guys get five votes on this chapter, I will publish earlier. I promise! Writers honour!