~Chapter Thirty~

Sorry, it's been ages, but I had to fit in some puns...

•Point of view: Third Person•

The red wolf quietly howled out of joy, seeing its home again, after its capture. Soon, he would permanently destroy the his ex- capturers; the Amazons. They would have a painful death, ending the Amazons for good. There would be one group less of the meddlesome monsters. He would show his father that even though he had amnesia, he was still fully capable to fight, and win any battle at any moment. He quickly took a sprint, and entered the werewolf city.

He ignored the worried gazes of the bypasses, and after a while, he had found his father. Smiling he greeted his father, only to be unexpectedly seated down by his own father.

"I told you to stay PUT!" He howled. "I'm ashamed that you couldn't listen to one simple order!"

Perseus was shocked not expecting this sudden outburst of anger.

"Now get out of my sight!" He barked, his 'son' following the order out obedience. But before he left Lyacon, he could hear one last sentence.

"I have other things to do then rant about a thoughtless demigod."

I know it's short, but I need to get everything out together.

It's all coming together in the worst kind of ways.