~Prolouge~

•Point of view: Third Person•

Lupa crept forward, moving closer to the boar, slowly as, she was ready to pounce, when the boars head went up, and the boar looked around, suspecting danger,  it after a minute, it went back eating. Immediately Lupa pounced the boar, and killed it the moment the boar laid its side on the ground.

Fatal mistake. Lupa thought.

A few other wolves, came out of the bushes and  helped bringing the boar to the pups, for they where hungry. After some time, the boar was with the pups, and smaller wolves, who started eating the boar.

"Lupa?" A wolf asked Lupa.

"Yes, what is it?" Lupa then replied.

"Artemis wants to talk to you."

Lupa immediately went to where she was sure where she would meet Artemis, for she was wondering how her pup Perseus thought of the Hunt.

*

The hunters sat in a circle, around the fire, eating roasted deer. A little outside the circle of hunters, Thalia, the luitinant of the Hunt sat, eating the best part of the deer, for she had caught it, and she was the lieutenant of the Hunt. Instead of enjoying the meal, she was thinking of her cousin, Percy that had disappeared, and reappeared to save her, but then as fast as he came, he disappeared as a red wolf. A few months later they had stormed a monster outpost, full of werewolves, that had a red wolf which the Hunt then took. That wolf sure looked like that wolf Percy became. Then it struck her. That wolf was Percy. The last time she had seen the wolf, he was giving to Lupa, as a little pup. He must be here. Thalia thought, as she followed the tracks of her half-sister, Artemis, that had a five minute head start, and probably already arrived. Over five minutes I will see my cousin again.

*

Artemis arrived where she would meet Lupa. The first thing she did when she came, was ask for Lupa, the first thing she did, was the last thing she wanted to do. She didn't want to tell her, that Perseus never arrived. Lupa walked to her and sat down.

"Hello Artemis." Lupa said to Artemis, as she looked around looking for Perseus.

"Hello Lupa, how's it been?"  Artemis asked, nearly stammering.

"Fine, I miss Perseus, but I have other things in my head, like training demigods." She said.

"About that..."

"About what?" Lupa asked.

"About Perseus, he never arrived." She said, thinking it was better to say it now, then later.

"What do you mean he never arrived, he should have tracked you down." Lupa said, as she started standing up.

"I think he was caught by werewolves." Artemis said, stating her thought on the matter.

"Who got captured by werewolves?" Thalia asked, as she came out of the shadows.

Both goddesses looked to the source of the voice. "I told you to stay at camp" Artemis said.

"Hmm, that's true, except there is something fishy going on, and I know that you guys know where Percy is." Thalia said. "And who was captured by werewolves?"

The two goddesses and the lieutenant of the Hunt sat down, getting ready for a long talk.