~Chapter Sixteen~

•Point of view: Third Person•

"Nico!" Will Said, as he saw Nico trying to sit straight up.

"What?" Nico grumbled irritated. "We where going to look for Percy, not sit here in China! It won't take long before we stumble on some hostile people." He said, pointing to the stolen food.

Will frowned. "Nico, they won't notice, if they do, this place will be hard to find."

"One more day." Nico said. "Then we get out of here, and we find Percy."

"In your dreams, you would open your wounds in a second, and I'm not a skilled fighter. I'm more a doctor then a fighter. So we are going to need you and Mrs. O'Leary, to keep us alive."

Nico signed. "Why did I have to take you with me?"

"You knew you would die without me." Was Wills simple reply.

*

The Amazonians had arrived at their base, but wanted to move the cage to the main outpost.

"The fastest way to go there is the labyrinth." An amazon stated.

"We will have to have navigate safely through the labyrinth, the mist there is strong, not many can see through the illusions it makes."

"Therefor you must be happy I am a clearsighted." An amazon said, who was sitting in a corner.

"I am, but now, let's get moving, because we have things to do, and I have a Pegasus race to win in a few days, so we better hurry."

Another Amazon joined the talk. "When did you consider joining that race?"

"Right now."

*

The Amazons where deep in the maze when they decided that they would rest.

"Guys, there is a cattle guard here guys." The clear sighted mortal said.

The leader of the group groaned. "Triple G Ranch."

The howls of the two-headed dog was already possible to hear.

"Well, looks like we will sleeping on beds tonight." The leader continues.  "Let's go." She said, as she orders a few Amazons to move the cage.  The caged werewolf winced at the movement, leaving some slightly confused Amazons carrying a monstrosities of a werewolf, wincing at a slight movement.

Little did the Amazons know that while they where stuck in the labyrinth, he was stuck in his mind, that had been beaten, tattered, erased and so much more. All the memories and facts where struggling to become part of his mind.

He was a son of Poseidon, yet the son of Lyacon. His mother was Sally Jackson, yet he also was the son of Lupa.

All the personalities that he had, but then lost, fought for the power over its body.

And it wasn't certain who would win.

Sorry sorry sorry. I had testweek last week, and I said I would update normally this week, but they gave ma a lot of tests again, and I had to go to some plays of my sisters. I will try more my best for more chapters, just bear with me please.

Shoutout to the people who read my stories from Iceland!

Hope you liked the chapter, if you did, leave a comment about what you liked, or what I could improve.

Don't forget to vote!