~Chapter Twenty Two~

This chapter was made with the idea @Kodbro
•Point of view: Marlin•

This day just couldn't get better. I had headed that my stupid half brother, now, the so-called werewolf prince, was captured by the Amazons. Of course 'King' Lyacon, didn't know where he was. Yet. He knew that he went off running around, but probably did not know that he was captured by the Amazons. The fool. Just as those two other boys, Jake and Max, I had dumped them as soon as I had Jason, Frank, Hazel and the rest. And then they walked outside the borders of the camp, during a full moon. The idiots. I shivered, remembering how I bit their necks through. They where only tools anyway. But whatever I did, it just felt as if Percy would always get better out of it. I started walking downstairs, and get ready to run in the forest, because the full moon rises in less then an hour.

*

By the time the full moon was up, most of the werewolves of this area were already out and running. Lyacon had removed us from his court, and placed us here, thinking that our usefulness had come to an end. He would come back for us. I am sure of it.

I start running quickly, howling at the moon. Being a werewolf is great! And it is definitely better then being a stupid demigod. After a few minutes of running, I ended up at open spot in the woods. I smelled a The area, smelling the scent of demigods. I howled, and soon a few other werewolves, came and smelled the area. They gave a nod, their eyes sparkling full of hatred. It was time to hunt demigods.

After the swift and fun hunt, I noticed that Annabeth, Jason and the rest didn't hunt with us. I ran deeper into the forest, eventually finding them eating a dead deer. I give them a questioning glare, only getting a growl from each and every one of them back. Quickly I ran back, planning onto asking them when dawn had begun.

*

After the sun had risen, all of us shifted back to humans.

"Weird that none of us are strong enough to shift at will." I thought, not giving it much attention. I started walking to the area I had seen Hazel, Leo Piper and the others, last. After about thirty minutes walking, I had found the dead body of the deer. I quickly catches their scent, and started following it. After avian, thirty minutes, I saw them sitting next to a clam river. I walked to them.

"Hey guys!" I shouted, when I walked over the clearing.

All of them looked, at me.

"Hey Marlin." I heard Hazel say.

I smiled. "Why didn't you go hunt with us on half-bloods?" I asked.

Annabeth spoke. "We know how hard it is to be a demigod, and it isn't their fault that they are like that, so why should we make it harder for them?"

I frowned. "We are werewolves, isn't this what we do?"

"Most." She replies. "But I don't really care though, we have orders from King Lyacon to go to a different territory." She stated.

"Oh, I didn't hear that." I said.

"That's because you aren't going with us."

I smiled. "Ha! You guys aren't even worth being in this area!"

Piper started taking know. "No, we are actually going back to the court of King Lyacon, while you on the other hand... are staying here."

I frowned. "That's ridiculous! Why can't I go with you guys! I am by far the most important of this group!"'I shouted.

"That's where you were wrong. " Jason said. "You were never part of this group."

I'm going to end it here. 632 words, which I think is decent, I tried making this chapter earlier but I had a hard time writing. Cya!