~Chapter Five~

•Point of view: Percy•

~A few days later.....

I walked to my father, who was smiling proudly.

"Well done my son, you took on five of my greatest warriors in wolf form!" He said as we walked to the dining room. "You have healed well, and that is a great feeling for a father."

I smiled. "Yes father" I said, as we entered the dining room. "A boar my father?" I asked to my father, ready to kill aboard for him.

"No thank you son." He said, as he sat down. "I'm more interested for some rabbit." He said, as he snatched a scared to death rabbit up, and instantly killed it. "After dinner, you should go and shower."

"Yes father."

*

After I had taken a shower, I walked down the hall, and went outside, to meet my father, who wanted to discuss something. I wanted to run to my father, but something stopped me. There was this certain smell hanging in the air, smells have girls and wolves.

"Father" I whispered. "Get out of there" I saw the girls and wolves approaching, and my father just gesturing at me to come to him. He couldn't hear me because the wind was going on the wrong direction. One of the girls took an arrow out, and started aiming. I ran forward and shifted, but halfway getting shot in the chest. Half shifted, I ran to my father, and told him to go. He shifted -only extremely powerful werewolves could shift at will without the full moon- and ran to the cave.

"You tried to kill my father!" I shouted at them.

"Lyacon has kidnapped my cousin!" I heard a girl shout back, who had black hair, and seemed familiar.

Lyacon has also kidnapped one of my wolves, and kidnapped one I had to bring to my father!" A seemingly twelve year old girl with auburn hair said.

"That gives you no right to assasinat my father!" I roared.

"I don't want any trouble, I just want my cousin back." The black haired girl continued.

"We don't have humans in our home!"

"You aren't telling the truth! We found werewolf footprints, in our camp, and werewolf footprints where Percy's footprints where seen. I know you have him!"

The name Percy seemed so familiar, but my mind hadn't restored all the memories. I heard werewolves running to me, to back me up, and I had a feeling I needed to let them go.

"You have five seconds to go, or you will be all killed." I said.

The girl with the auburn hair walked backwards, and the rest followed.

"Are you alright my lord?" One of the werewolves asked when they came.

"Yes, yes I am" I said, as I walked to my father. "I think I am going to stay in this form, I can speak, I can use my hands, and I am incredibly strong."

Don't forget to leave a vote!