~Chapter Twenty Nine~

You know that feeling when it is so hard to read a book, because it has this awkward moment?

Yea?

Imagine writing the chapter.

Try hard mode activated.

Nope, I tried.

Can't do this.

I will do my best.

•Point of view: Percy•

The moment she ran away, I knew she was hiding something. So I stayed. After an hour she returned, certainly not expecting me to still be here.

"Why are you still here?" She asked with clear annoyance in her voice.

"I wanted to know what your are hiding." I reply.

"None of your business." She said, with clear distress on her face, slowly reaching for the ground, shifting in wolf form, and lying down.

"I'm not stupid." I said, while she looked even more panicked. "You are giving birth!"

For a moment she looked relieved, but then quickly hiding it. "And?" She said as she stood up and made another leap for it.

"Well then I will just go look for you in an hour." I whispered to my self smiling, none of my concern, father would not be pleased if he found out that one of his best werewolves was a mother without him knowing it.

*

After an hour, I decided it was time to look for Kaylee. I smelled her scent, and followed it. She barely had tried to hide it. In a few minutes I had found her. She was in her wolf form, with her single pup closely next to her.

She growled knowing that I was there, smelling my scent.

"Could you just leave me?" She growled.

"No, I like annoying you." I said with a smile. "And I want to know who the father is."

If a wolf could turn reds I swear she did. "Still none of your concern."

I come closer to the pup and look at Kaylee's child. "Looks like you." I said. "Funny how your pup has a slight red fur, you clearly don't have red fur."

The pup let out a small yip, which made Kaylee a little agitated. I clearly understood what the pup had said. It thought I was the father.

"You should reunite the poor child with its father, other wise it is going to have a lot of weird moments like this." I said. "Well, I have to destroy some Amazons, so I got to go." I said, trying to get away from the pup who thought I was its father.