~Chapter Six~

•Point of view: Third Person•

"Lyacon has a son?" Thalia asked to Artemis.

"No, and I doubt he suddenly adopted one, or would be able to hide one underground for so long, werewolves don't like sitting in caves all day" Artemis replied. "And if it was his real son, he would have traits of Lyacon, which he doesn't have."

"Well can we talk about this matter later? We got a cousin to save." Thalia replied, in a stressed tone.

"Percy isn't Poseidon's child anymore, he's the son of Lupa. He isn't your cousin." Artemis said, as she looked away, agitated that she lost her prey when she had finally found it. She knew, that Poseidon wouldn't be happy.

"I don't care! As long as Percy is out there, most likely in the hands of werewolves, I just-just...." Thalia said, as she slowly just started silently crying.

Artemis looked at her half-sister, and put a arm over her shoulder. "It will be alright Thalia"

*

After Thalia stopped crying, Artemis told her that she was going to Olymous and that she would be back soon. It may not be true where I am going, but I have to do this alone. Artemis Flashed away, and re-appeared as Diana, next to Lupa, in camp Jupiter. "Any news on my son?" Lupa asked.

"No, not yet, but do you think that Lyacon could have a son?" Diana replied.

Lupa looked up to her questioning. "No, I don't think so, if he would have one, his temper would make him kill him before he would reach the age of five, and a daughter is total out of the question. He wouldn't accept a daughter." She said, wondering where she was going to.

"There was a fully red furred werewolf, saying that he was the son of Lyacon."

If a wolf could smile, and look worried at the same time, Lupa would do that. "There is only one wolf that has that much red in his fur. Percy."

*

While Artemis was talking to Lupa, there was a bright red werewolf standing in the shadows, looking at the camp of the hunters, wondering why they gave him a familiar feeling. The red furred wolf looked up, and saw that the moon was nearly at its peak and that it was time to go, before his father started thinking where he was. But if there was any real question, it would be who he really was.

Tad short, but I didn't have enough time, I haven't checked the spelling, so tell me if there are any mistakes, if there are, tell me in the comments, or PM me, I'm always open for a talk, (except if I'm drowning in homework), and please, don't forget to vote if you like the book!