7

luke sighs as he puts his phone down and opens the door to sierra. she was a great girl and incredibly good looking but luke didn't want to do this.

management had set it up to get him some more attention - obviously he wasn't being mobbed enough already.

"hey luke! ready?" she smiles. luke nods and they leave the hotel, going out onto the streets of LA where at least someone will be sure to see them and spread the word.

all luke wants is to stay in all day and speak to leyla, he loves how she is, everything about her. he barely knows much about her past, her life, what she looks like nor her last name. but he didn't mind, it only made him want to talk to her more and learn.

he had been ignoring her for so long because of everything with sierra. this is their first public appearance but he didn't want to lie to her. he may have a little crush on her but of course it would never work out.

"you're so distant, luke." sierra sighs. as paps start to take pictures of the two holding hands and acting couply he soon drags her away somewhere private.

"look, you're great and everything but this is so forced and i can't do this forced. i don't like you at all like this, im sorry. management is a dick for doing this. we may have to do more dates to keep them happy but you have to know that nothing will happen."

"i know, i hate it too but we need to do this. it is great hanging out with you but there's always something else on your mind."

"can we leave?" luke asks.

"yeah, i think they have enough pictures by now." the two walk back to the hotel and to their separate rooms.

- -

fivesauceloveee:

what's all this about #lierra ?? please explain !!

23 retweets | 36 likes
7 Mar 18 16:47pm

- -

lukebabe:

@ fivesauceloveee luke is dating some girl, go look at the pictures!!

4 retweets | 7 likes
7 Mar 18 16:49pm

- -

lovemefivesos:

@ fivesauceloveee THEY'RE CUTE

0 retweets | 4 likes
7 Mar 18 16:49pm

- -

michaelstats:

@ fivesauceloveee they've been dating for like a couple weeks now apparently, idk about it

0 retweets | 2 likes
7 Mar 18 16:50pm

- -

fivesauceloveee: luke

fivesauceloveee: have you been distance because of sierra ??

- - - - - -

author's note: can i just say, no hate to sierra, i like her she makes luke happy!! its just easier for the story basing it off of a real person