32

"are you ready to see your new home?" luke asks leyla as the driver pulls up outside luke's house in LA. the european tour ended a couple of days ago and now with a month off they have all gone back home to LA meaning that leyla could finally move in. the boys had already been dropped off at their places and now, reaching luke's, leyla grew more and more excited not quite believing she was in LA, let alone moving there. "here we are."

"woah luke, this is some fancy place!" leyla says, running out of the car and up to the house.

"oh sure, just leave me to carry the millions of bags." luke laughs causing leyla to run back and grab two of the suitcases.

"cry baby." she rolls her eyes and walks up to the front door, waiting for luke to unlock. fumbling with his keys he eventually opens the door to a huge white entrance way. leyla places her bag down inside and walks around looking at the minimalistic rooms. she was in awe at what luke had done to the place and the fact that she was moving in here. "luke, what the hell." she laughs.

"you like it then?" luke ponders, wrapping his arms around her. she nods her head vigorously and he leads her upstairs to his bedroom. "now, this is my room and i would love it to become your room too but if you would rather have your own room, that's cool too?"

"i think i can manage being in here with you." she walks around looking at the two huge bay windows and the glass doors that lead out onto a balcony. outside was a small swimming pool in the garden. the en-suite bathroom had a large shower. "how have you kept it so clean?"

"a cleaner came after i left." luke laughs, sitting down on his bed. "it's good to be back."

leyla walks over to luke and straddles on his lap, kissing him. he places his hands on the small of her back and smiles into the kiss. "give me a tour of the rest of the place then?"

- - -

"can we go swimming?" leyla pleads, bored of watching films with luke, it was so hot outside and she was not used to it and wanted to enjoy it.

"it's like 10pm, babe." luke groans.

"i don't care, it's so hot and you have your own swimming pool to use whenever you want!" leyla says, running up the stairs to find her bikini.

"correction, we have our own swimming pool." luke shouts from the sofa. before he could move leyla was running down the stairs in a bikini, a towel in hand and she's outside. luke sucks in a breath, never seeing her in such little clothing before - she looked good. "give me a second, leyla."

luke changes into his swimming trunks and goes outside to the pool, turning on the outside lights and the pool lights so they could see what they were doing. leyla was already in the pool, leaning against the side, waiting for luke. he runs, jumps, tucks his legs up and bombs into the pool, causing a huge splash.

"fucking hell, lucas." leyla laughs. luke swims up behind her, grabbing her waist and pulling her away from the side of the pool. "what are you doing?"

"get on my back." luke states so leyla does what he says, jumps on and he swims them around the pull, then dunking her under.

"hey!" leyla pouts. luke chuckles and swims back over to her, trying to wrap his arms around her again. "no, i don't like you anymore."

"now i don't think that's true." he backs her into the side of the pool but it was too deep for her to stand so she jumps and wraps her legs around his waist, causing luke to sigh, trying to hold in everything he was feeling and all the thoughts he was having. "you're driving me crazy." he whispers.

"and why is that?" leyla teases, running her fingers through his hair.

"leyla, please." luke moans, putting his head in the crook of her neck, kissing at it lightly. "seeing you in just this little bikini is driving me insane. im struggling her, baby."

"then show me how you feel." leyla says, pulling his head up and kissing him. she was ready for this, she knew luke was crazy about her and she was crazy about him too, she wanted nothing more. luke kisses her hard and she starts to feel his bulge against her crotch.

as it gets more heated, luke lifts leyla up onto the side of the pool so only her legs were in the water. he carries on kissing her before telling her to move backwards so he could lift himself out. wrapping her legs around him again, luke takes her inside and up to his room.

- - -

au: thank you so much for 1k reads, really wasn't expecting this to actually anywhere!!

could anyone offer me some relationship advice, am struggling so much, boys suck ughhhh