38

"good morning, baby." luke whispers in leyla's ear, kissing her neck. she moans in annoyance, not wanting to wake up yet and rolls over, burying her head into his chest. "we got to get going, our flight is soon."

it's two months after the whole incident, the boys have finished their american leg of the tour, now only australia to go where they're heading today and leyla can meet luke's family which of course she's terrified about. calum and luke have had a few fights and not talking but try to keep their problems aside on stage, although fans have noticed some tension.

"i don't want to get up." leyla mumbles. luke laughs and pulls the covers off of her, causing her to scream into the pillow. "fuck you, luke."

"maybe later, darling." he chuckles.

"you're such a dick." she mumbles, getting out of bed and going into the bathroom to have a shower.

they get to the airport and are immediately swarmed by fans. leyla holds onto luke as he takes pictures and chats to them - she was finally coming to terms with crowds and controlling her anxiety around them. the two of them eventually get through and meet the boys in the private lounge.

"hey!" ashton smiles, running over to give them a hug. michael follows his actions and calum stays put, staring at his phone. with luke mad at him, he wouldn't even talk to leyla. "can you two make up yet, please?"

"as soon as he stops trying to get it on with my girlfriend, sure thing." luke snarls, sitting down and pulling leyla onto his lap, showing that she was his. "you okay, ley?" he whispers, kissing her cheek.

"a little shaken from the crowds, but im okay." she answers, hugging luke. "please, be nicer to calum."

"im trying but i dont like the way he looks at you. you are mine." luke grumbles, fed up with all this.

"hopefully being home will do you guys some good." she answers, pulling out her phone and scrolling on twitter. "im so nervous to meet your family."

"they're going to love you! my mum is so excited!" luke grins, his eyes lighting up at the thought of seeing his mother after so long - we love a mummy's boy.

- - -

"here we go." luke smiles, leading leyla up to his child home, their suitcases in their hands. he opens the door and walks straight in, shouting out that he was home.

liz comes running down the stairs, giving luke a big hug, closely followed by andy. leyla stands there awkwardly not really sure what to do with herself as they say their hello's. she loved how close they were but it made her hurt slightly as she never got that with her parents.

"mum, dad, this is leyla!" luke says, pulling leyla forward. liz gives her a big hug and andy shakes her hand, both grinning at her.

"luke, how did you manage to get such a lovely girl?" liz jokes.

"i really don't know." he laughs, causing leyla to blush. "we will catch up with you in a bit, do you mind if we dump our stuff upstairs and deairplane ourselves?"

"of course! i will get some drinks for when you come back down!" liz smiles.

leyla and luke go upstairs to luke's childhood room. leyla smiles at the sight, taking in the posters on the walls, the hundreds of cds stacked up on shelves, the old guitars scattered about and old school books. luke dumps both their bags at the foot of the bed and brings leyla in for a hug.

"you okay?" he asks, kissing her forehead.

"yeah! your parents are so nice!"

"they really are. you're not too tired are you?" he asks.

"i can manage a few drinks with them." she giggles, pecking him on the lips and then looking through her bag for some leggings and one luke's jumpers. she wanted to make a good impression on his parents but also wanted to be comfy so this would have to do.

once changed they head downstairs and sit down at the kitchen table where liz and andy were waiting.

"leyla, tell me about you! im so glad luke has got a girl in his life!" liz gushes as andy and luke talk between themselves.

"there's not really much to say." leyla giggles nervously.

"luke mentioned a few things about your family, im sorry for what you've been through but just know that you've got us now!"

"thank you, that means a lot." leyla smiles as liz pats her arm.

"luke, how's the boys?" liz asks him. "i can't wait to see them again!"

"they're mostly good." luke answers, holding back on his problems with calum. liz gives him a questioning look, knowing that he would crack pretty much straight away. "fine, me and calum aren't exactly on good terms."

"why? you guys have never let things get between you!" leyla awkwardly looks down, fiddling with her fingers, feeling responsible for what happened. luke notices and holds her hand to reassure her that it was okay.

"he kissed leyla and won't stop hitting on her and stuff." luke admits. "at the time me and leyla has broken up but he knew how i felt about her and you'd think he would stop but he hasn't."

"don't let a girl come between you. you two are happy and he should see that. you should talk to him instead of fighting him, lucas." liz scolds, causing leyla to smile when she calls him lucas. luke agrees and they move onto another topic of conversation.

they talk for hours about everything and leyla starts to feel very comfortable in his home, loving his parents, feeling safe and settled for once. she could never let luke go, just for the sake of how much she loved his family.

au: hi, im alive, sorry it's been a while and this is a short chapter but i thought i owed you at least one chapter sometime soon. haven't had much motivation to write recently but i am trying!!

me and a friend have started a twitter page to help people find internet friends and their friend soulmate like we did so go give us a follow and sent in a friend application thingy!! @ ifriendhelps !!