29

luke pulled leyla closer to him, kissing the top of her head. after the show and posting the photos, they both turned off their phones and put on a film, cuddling in bed.

"leyla?" luke asks, his hand going through her hair.

"yeah?" she answers, looking up at him.

"i really like you." he admits.

"i really like you too."

"and i really like hanging out with you. and hugging you. and kissing you. and i know this isn't the most romantic way to do this, but can't actually think of another way that would suit us better. anyways, ill stop babbling, will you be my girlfriend?" luke rambles. leyla smiles wide.

"of course i will, lukey." leyla answers, beyond happy. "you're cute when you babble."

luke smiles wide and flips them over, so luke was leaning over her. "you've just made me the happiest man alive." he leans down and kisses her, one hand holding him up and the other hand on her waist, rubbing it. leyla's hands find their way to his hair, her fingers running through it. luke moves away from her lips and leaves a trail of kisses down her jaw and down her neck causing leyla's breathe to hitch.

"luke." she moans wanting him to stop but also to carry on. she was so nervous. luke carries on and leyla suddenly becomes even more nervous so she places her hand on his chest and pushes away.

"what's up?" he asks, kissing her neck on and off.

"can you stop?" she mumbles, feeling embarrassed.

"of course, babe, im sorry." he moves away, feeling very guilty.

"it's okay, just a little nervous and don't want to rush it." she admits, pulling luke back over.

"sorry, got a little ahead of myself." luke chuckles, kissing her collarbone before burying his head into her neck, hugging her tight.

- - -

luke awakes early the next morning. he looks over at leyla to see her sleeping peacefully. he gives her a quick kiss and makes his way to calum's room. without knocking her walks straight in and jumps on top of calum.

"what the fuck, luke!" calum moans in annoyance.

"sorry cal, but i have to tell someone!" luke smiles, hugging calum. "she's my girlfriend!"

"you what?" calum, smiles, happy for his friend.

"I asked her last night, nearly blew it afterwards though." luke laughs. "we were kissing and i got a bit too excited and you know what she's like, she had to push me off her."

"you're such an idiot."

"oi!"

"see why it happened though, she's fit as fuck, lukey boy." calum laughs, causing luke to frown.

"yeah, she's hot but don't say that." calum laughs at luke, shaking his head.

"whatever luke. im happy for you, mate."

"thank you."

luke soon leaves and head back to his room. leyla is still asleep so he slides in next to her and wraps his arm around her, kissing her bare shoulder. leyla, shifts slightly to move closer to luke, falling into a deeper sleep.

- - -

au: some chapters earlier than i thought for you lot!!