{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [7]

[A/N: I had to post this one tonight as well as I'm really excited about the awesome cover xoxNieniexox made :) Hope you all are enjoying the story!]

I looked up at Zacky with an unsure smile.

"We're all here for you Kathleen. If you want Johnny and I can tell the others."

"No!" I could see the surprise in his face and I knew Johnny was probably looking through the mirror at us as well. "I don't want anyone but us three to know right now. The people who deserve to know next would be Jimmy's parents. I don't know how to tell them."

"Well we'll help you think of something," Zacky said.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Oh you can tell Lindsay. Although I think she already knows. She was hinting that she did and I think you'll just be confirming."

"Thanks Sis. You know I'm horrible at keeping secrets from her."

"And that's why you are the perfect husband." I chuckled a bit before my thoughts turned to the kind of husband and father Jimmy would have been. I knew if he were here right now he would be so excited. It wasn't how we planned this happening but it was still happening. I knew it would mean putting off going back to school in the fall like I'd planned but that was fine. I could do that later. I would do that later. But right now all I needed to focus on was getting through the next few months as healthy as possible and making sure that the world we brought this little bundle of joy into was a lot happier than it was right now. Johnny and Zacky helped me up the steps to my bedroom and into bed. I was so exhausted I barely registered when Zacky brushed his lips against my temple. I was just so tired and wherever I was it was warm and soft and so comfortable.

Zacky's POV

I watched her snuggle into her blankets. She was absolutely exhausted despite only have been awake for a couple days after sleeping for nearly two weeks straight. I sat on the chair at her desk afraid I'd disturb her if I sat on the bed. I knew it was a dumb move to kiss her like that. Not that I couldn't write it off as brotherly affection if she asked but if she mentioned anything to Johnny about it when she woke I would be dead. Then there was also the fact that she was carrying Jimmy's child. I had never really considered whether or not I would want to be a father. I guess I had just always assumed some day I would be. Could I love a child that wasn't mine? I loved the baby's mother. I always had but her and Jimmy had always seemed to have a connection and then he'd made his feelings so plain after her parents accident. I was going to tell her how I felt three nights after she woke up. I took her out for her first outing since she had woken up but I couldn't bring myself to do it after she told me how happy she was that Jimmy loved her because she loved him. So I let myself suffer in silence. There had been other girls. I'd dated some and used others but none of them came close to Kathleen. She was the only one who had my heart.

"Zacky?"

I looked up to see Lindsay waiting by me looking eager.

"Is she pregnant?"

I felt my eyes widen in surprise. "How'd you know that?" I quickly covered my ears as she let out an ear splitting squeal.

"Evening Lindsay. I take it Zacky confirmed your suspicions?" Kathy asked groggily before yawning.

***Kathleen's Pov*** 

I watched as Lindsay bounced up and down on the balls of her feet excitedly.

"Yes! I'm so excited for you. We are going to have so much fun preparing for the baby and then when the baby gets here it will be so loved and spoiled! I'm going to call Val and...."

"No! Please! I don't want anyone else to know yet."

"Okay...."

I sighed as I watched her excitement fade. "Its not that I'm not greatful for the support and I'll welcome all the help I can get with getting everything ready but if Jimmy.... If Jimmy were here then we would have told Johnny and his parents first."

She sat beside me on the bed. "Oh of course I hadn't even thought about that. You know Syn is going over tomorrow for lunch. He could take you along and then you could spend the afternoon over there and I'm sure Matt would pick you up in his way home from the studio."

"They are back in the studio?"

"No, not yet. Matt just has to go in to talk to the label and their manager. They want the guys to make some official statements about what's going on."

"Right, um I guess I will just go then." Zacky said awkwardly standing.

"Oh Zacky thank you for staying and for...well for being there today."

He smiled brightly at me. "Anytime Kathy."

"Zacky why don't you stay and join us for dinner?" Lindsay said.

"Sure," Zacky agreed.

"Actually I just kind of wanted to have my dinner here alone." I rushed on seeing Zacky's crestfallen look. " you know so that I can start trying to work out what I'm going to say to Jimmy's parents."

"Sure honey, I'll bring you up a tray." Lindsay said while Zacky forced a smile.