{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [18]

[A/N: Just a quick thank you to all the fans of this story for making it my first to reach over 1,000 reads. It means alot to me. I meant to post this on the last chapter but I can also now say proudly that Sometimes Love Is A Little Weird is also over 1000 reads so if you read that one as well thank you. The song I think is fitting for the chapter. Maybe or maybe just my mood :/ anyway if the pic shows up it's not mine I found it on google. I hope you enjoy the chapter.]

I woke in a pair of tattooed arms. Normally this would have made me happy but it only saddened me a bit. I knew the tattoos well but they weren't the ones I wanted to see. Sighing I carefully pushed Zacky's arms off of me and crawled out of bed. Zacky stirred but I put my other pillow in his arms where I had been and he wrapped his arms around it settling down. I smiled at the picture he made cuddling my pillow. I felt my smile drop and I wandered over to my computer. I opened it and turned it on. I rubbed my baby bump silently giving love to my babies while I waited for the computer to load. As soon as it did a window popped up.

SD: Good evening love.

ChristSister: Good evening. Guess what?

SD: We're having twins?

ChristSister: how do you always know these things?

SD: Cause I'm up here with the big guy.

ChristSister: So do you know who Matt is crushing on?

SD: Yeah. Don't you?

ChristSister: No! He won't tell me!

SD: lol you're still to cute love.

ChristSister: What's that supposed to mean.

SD: You'll figure it out when you're meant to.

ChristSister: What do you mean when I'm meant to?

SD: When your heart is ready.

ChristSister: My heart? What does my heart have to do with anything?

SD: I'm glad you want to name one of the babies after me. Assuming that one of them is a boy.

ChristSister: So you don't know either?

SD: Oh I know. I'm just not allowed to say.

ChristSister: That's not fair! Tease! :)

SD: I know that's why you love me.

I stared at the screen for a minute. My eyes starting to tear up.

SD: I'm glad Matt went with you today. I was worried how you would deal with the news on your own.

ChristSister: And you don't think Zacky or one of the others could have helped?

SD: Zacky would stand there with his mouth hanging open, Johnny would be devising plans to keep you from lifting a finger, Brian well he might try to sneak a peek under the sheet ;) and MB well....he's just MB lol.

ChristSister: What do you mean?

SD: He's never had to be responsible for a child and well his maturity level? I think he'd be a cross between Zacky and Brian and that's not what you needed.

ChristSister: Matt asked to come to the rest of my appointments on the way home.

SD: And you said yes.

ChristSister: you were watching?

SD: I'm always watching.

ChristSister: Even when i'm in the shower? ;)

SD: Especially then. :)

ChristSister: I miss you Jimmy.

SD: I know love. But you have to let me go.