{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [24]

[A/N: Ok a couple things to start off with there is a dream scene marked off with ~~~~ there is also an EXPLICIT CONTENT SCENE MARKED OFF WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can read around it if you like and not miss anything. Other than that hope you enjoy.]

I curled into Matt's embrace. Everyone had found ways home that had been drinking. Zacky had offered to keep Val at his place tonight since she was completely trashed and Matt was staying with me. I knew that it had been a load off Matt's shoulders. They may not still be together but they had been each other's first loves, high school sweethearts, and childhood best friends.

I didn't mind that he cared. I felt that it showed exactly the type of man he was. Surely if he could care about his ex-girlfriend that way he could love his best friend's children as his own. I bit my lip as I sat on my bed waiting for Matt. He came in a few minutes later chuckling.

"Your brother is settled in his room snoring away. I don't think Linds will have a problem with him for the rest of the night, but I told her that if he does wake up she can just give a yell."

I smiled at him as he removed his shirt. My eyes immediately glued to his chest as I watched his muscles bunch and unbunch with the effort. He tossed the shirt in my hamper just inside the bathroom doorway. He turned to me as his hands reached for the zipper on his jeans. They paused on the button.

"Is this ok Kathy?"

I blinked, blushed, and shook my head no. I watched as he began to button his jeans again.

"No!" I swallowed as he stopped again and raised an eyebrow. "I mean that it's alright I don't mind," I said in a more moderate voice.

"You sure about that?" He asked a smile playing at his lips.

I nodded blushing more.

"Are you really sure Kathy?"

"It's not like it'll be the first time Matt."

"Yeah," Matt said unbuttoning his jeans and slowly lowering the zipper. "But you remember what happened the last time."

My eyes locked with his, remembering as I heard his jeans hit the ground. He stepped out of them and walked slowly to the bed. I bit my lip as Matt crawled onto the bed beside me.

"Are you still ok with this Kathy?" His voice low and husky ignited the fire deep inside me. I slid my fingers in his hair and gripped the back of his head pulling him to me for a kiss. Matt eagerly claimed my mouth. Eagerly, but tenderly his lips moved over mine. I whimpered and pressed my body to his. He moaned in my mouth as he drew me closer, holding me tight. Whimpering more I rubbed my body against his and heard him groan as he rolled me over. I moaned as I felt him digging into my leg. Immediately he lifted his weight from me.

"Are you ok? The babies?"

I smiled at him and nodded. He looked in my eyes and lay beside me on the bed.

"Sorry Kathy...."

I shook my head.

"You don't have to apologize Matt. You didn't do anything wrong."

He kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you," I whispered before kissing him again.

"For what? Kissing you?" Matt said softly smiling and showcasing those dimples.

I smiled at him. "For being man enough to wait for me."

"Always," he whispered before kissing me again. We held each other until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This night had been so amazing. I was glad Dad had given in and let Jimmy take me. I couldn't imagine being at my senior prom with anyone else.