{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [9]

I waited for a few minutes but didn't get a reply. I wanted to believe that it was Jimmy but things like that just didn't happen. Did they? I decided to take my shower and go to sleep. I needed to make sure I was getting plenty of rest. After a long hot shower I towel dried my hair and finger combed it so I could put it into a braid wet. When I got up in the morning it wouldn't be tangled and I'd have more than my natural wave. I started to climb into my bed and realized that Brian hadn't been clued into the plans for me to tag along tomorrow. I sighed and went to my desk to find my cell. I dialed up Brian's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hey Katie everything ok?"

"Yep, everything is fine."

"Cool, Cool. So you want to talk?"

"Uh....not right now but um, I heard that you were going to Jimmy's parents tomorrow?" 

"Yeah? You want to come along? They would love to see you they keep asking about you."

"They do?" I said my heart pounding a bit.

"Yeah they were really concerned when they heard you were sick."

"Um well yeah I was wondering if you'd mind taking me with you. I wanted to spend the day over there tomorrow and then Matt could pick me up on his way home?"

"Well yeah that sounds alright. I'm going over around eleven tomorrow for lunch. So I'll pick you up at like ten thirty alright?"

"That sounds good. I'll be ready."

"Did your Dr. Appointment go well today?"

"Yeah. It did thanks for asking Brian."

"What did she say?"

"Well that's something I want to talk to everyone about at the same time. I'm going to have just a low key family lunch the day after tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah sure. You want me to call the other guys?"

"Well Matt's the only one left to tell because Zacky was over here today but make sure Michelle comes too and I'll call Matt because I need to make sure he can pick me up tomorrow."

"Ok well you know if you need anything I'm just a call away ok?"

"Yeah, thanks Brian. Night."

"Night."

I hung up and dialed Matt's number.

"Hey." He answered. His voice sounded a little guarded.

"Hey, so um I heard you have to go into the studio tomorrow and deal with some stuff."

"Yeah, yeah...did you want to say anything?"

"Um no...I'll let you guys take care of that."

"Oh, alright. Shit. I'm so stupid are you ok? I never even thought to ask if you needed something."

I laughed I couldn't help it.

"It's good to hear you laughing again Kathy."

I could hear his smile in his voice. But it was still sobering to me to realize that it was the first time I had laughed since I had been told about Jimmy.

"Kathy?"

I shook myself.

"Yeah, Matt I'm still here."

"Man, I'm just putting my foot in my mouth every time I say something today right?"

"It's alright Matt. Really."

"So did you want to talk or?"

"Um well I would like to actually but I need to ask something first."