{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [25]

[A/N: Yay! I just wanted to say thank you all for making this story in the top 100 fan ficiton! Im so excited! Hope you enjoy this one as well]

I bit my lip as I hung up the phone.

"Something wrong?" Matt asked as he raided the fridge.

"Well not exactly wrong. I was just reading and then confirmed something with Dr. Henderson."

"Are those the books Zacky brought you?"

"Yes, and Matthew, don't even think about drinking out of that milk jug. Get a glass out of the cupboard."

"How do you guys do that?"

I smiled.

"Motherhood secret."

"Uh huh. I think you guys really do have invisible eyes in the back of your head."

I laughed.

"So what is it that's got you all tense?" He said as he sat his glass down and massaged my shoulders.

"Well newborns don't have much of a sleeping pattern, so they will be up all times of day and night and it could take weeks to establish a good pattern and get them to sleep through the night."

"Right?"

"The point is the twins would be just about establishing the sleeping through the night when Linds has her baby and then..."

"The cycle will start over and no one is gonna get any sleep for like six months?"

I laughed at the horror stricken look on his face.

"Dr. Henderson said it's possible to have more than one baby in the house at a time like this we just need to rearrange where we have the nurseries."

"Hmm or we could just relocate the nursery."

I rolled my eyes. "Matt that's what I just said."

"No, I mean out of the house."

"Matt! I'm not putting the twins in the garage!" I playfully hit him.

He chuckled and kissed my head.

"What about the room adjoining mine?"

"What?"

"You know where I have all my stuff now. The extra mics and some guitars? I could clean it out and we could set the twins nursery up in there."

"Well that's a thought Matt but I mean they will use their cribs for a while. It would take alot to set the nursery up there for a few months then have to dismantle it and bring it back here to set up again."

I felt him kiss his way to my ear.

"I'm not talking about just a few months. I mean permanently." He kissed my ear.

"You're asking me to move in with you?"

"Look babe, I know that it may seem a little fast but let's be honest here. You are three months along now and the twins will be here before you know it. Especially if Dr. Henderson has to take them early. I just think that it would work best for everyone if we moved you and the twins in with me. We'll be there for the babies. I have plenty of extra room for the guys and girls if they want to stay over and help. Which also means that Linds is spared the stress of you going into labor here and then having the newborns in the house so close to her own delivery."

I bit my lip.

"Going the guilt route, Mr. Sanders?"

"I don't want to but if I have to. I would rather you and the twins move in with me because you want to."