{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [17]

We pulled into my drive and I saw that all the guys and girls were here from the cars in the drive. I chuckled a little as Matt turned off the car.

"This should be interesting," I said nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

"It's alright Kathy, We'll all be there for you and for them."

We got out of the car as another car pulled into the driveway. I saw  that it was Papa Gates with Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. I smiled at them and Barbara rushed to my side hugging me.

"I hope everything is alright dear."

I nodded with a shy smile.

"Good, good, Matthew its good to see that you are taking care of her and our grandbaby."

Matt flashed her a grin and hugged me after she released me.

"Yes, ma'am we're all taking good care of them."

I blushed a little as I noticed the emphasis on the word them. I could tell he was excited about the fact I was having twins.

"Well why don't we all get inside. I think I just saw Johnny boy peeking out of the curtains," Papa Gates said with a smile and wink at me.

I laughed. Knowing Johnny he probably was peeking through the curtains and would probably be at the door if we didn't get inside soon. We all headed in and I let the parents get settled before I claimed my place at the front of the living room. Everyone's eyes were watching me expectantly. Everyone's but Matt who was still by my side. I noticed that he had the evnelope that contained the utltrasound prints. My hands were still to busy twisting my shirt for me to hold on to anything.

"Uh, well," my voice was soft but the room was silent. "Well I guess I should start by saying that everything is fine." I looked up at Matt. He grinned at me. "But um well I'm really going to need you guys help not just in the following months but especially after."

"Of course Honey anything you need," Papa Gates said.

"Is there something...wrong with the baby?" Val asked.

I shook my head and smiled up at Matt's wide grin. He was so excited he was about to burst with the news.

"No the babies are fine." I bit my lip.

"Well that's a relief I'm glad...wait! Did you just say BABIES?!" Johnny yelled.

"Yep," I grinned, "I'm having twins."

Matt handed the envelolpe containing the pictures to Barbara and let her open them. She excitedly opened it and pulled out the pictures.

"Two grandchildren! Just think a few weeks ago we thought we'd never have any and now we'll have two!"

Matt hugged me from behind and I smiled up at him. My eyes lowered and met with Val's upset eyes. Immediately I felt bad. This must be so hard for her. I removed myself from Matt's embrace only to be caught up by Syn and Zacky.

"I don't know much about babies but I'll learn," Syn vowed.

"I'll help you anyway you need," Zacky said.

I hugged them both back tightly.

"Thanks guys," I let them go and tried to continue on to my destination, but Johnny caught me next with a very protective hug.

"You are staying tonight right Sis? Please?"

I laughed. "You don't have to beg Johnny. I'm staying my bags are just still in Matt's car."

"Thank god!" 

I laughed and pulled away only to be caught up in a hug by Linds and Michelle.

"We so need to go shopping! I mean two cribs, a play pen for two, high chairs, car seats...." Linds said.