{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [19]

OK SO JUST A WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAP IS MATURE CONTENT. I'VE MARKED IT OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO. THE REST OF THE CHAPTER WILL STILL MAKE SENSE WITHOUT READING IT.  As always I hope you enjoy and I love seeing comments so if you have anything you would like to share please feel free :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drowsily started to wake up. I smiled as I found myself safely cuddled in the arms of the man I loved. I knew it had to be him because I never felt so safe. I slowly covered his lips with mine waking him as I always did. I smiled into the kiss when I felt him responding. I gasp when I felt him nip my bottom lip and it was enough to allow his tongue into my mouth. He took the advantage and thrust his tongue in exploring my mouth before massaging my tongue with his. Something was different about his taste but I pushed it to the back of my mind. It still nagged but I ignored it as I gave myself to our kiss. I was so glad that I had woken up from that horribly realistic nightmare. I felt my shirt being lifted and hands sliding along my sides. I shivered at the touch and moaned into my love's mouth encouraging him. He tried to take the shirt off but wanting to tease him a little more I refused to cooperate. This earned me a growl against my lips and I found myself flipped on my back. Confused, I allowed him to dominate me. Jimmy had never growled at me before. Nor had he been so dominating...the thought faded away as I felt my shirt being lifted and then his mouth, oh his sweet, devilish mouth took one of my taunt nipples in his mouth and rolled it with his tounge before I felt the scrape of his teeth. My back arched my hands going immediately to his head and clasping the back of his head to pull him closer. I moaned out loud as he began to suckle me. After a moment he stopped and I whimpered until I felt him giving the same attention to the other nipple. He pulled away after he felt he'd been fair and began to trail kisses up my chest, pausing at my sweet spot where my collarbone met my neck for a little lick then bite, before continuing to kiss up my neck. I felt his weight shift and I shifted to accommodate him. As his weight settled between my legs I wrapped my calves around his back and began to grind against his arousal. For about a moment. I knew Jimmy. I knew his body like I knew my own. This was not Jimmy. He was the right length but he was....thicker....than Jimmy. I had stopped responding as my mind was processing this and it earned me a growl and nip from my would be lover.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard my door open but it didn't really register.

"Hey Kathy Barbara," I heard a gasp, "Omg! Oh god I'm sorry so sorry!" Chelle's voice got slightly less loud as she backed out of the room and I heard the door slam at the same time my would be lover pulled away from me like I was now fire. I opened my eyes to see a very shocked....Matt? Oh my god! Matt! I had been kissing and grinding on Matt of all people? I felt my face flush as Matt ran a shaky hand through his hair.

"Kathy..." he started but stopped as we heard Johnny outside.

"Chelle what the hell is going on in there?"

"Uh...I...Uh..."

Matt and I looked at each other horrified.

"I uh walked in on, uh, Kathy changing..." Chelle trailed off trying to make it sound plausible.

I grabbed Matt's arm tugging him off the bed and he obligingly followed. I shoved him into my en suite, shutting the door before I walked over and opened my bedroom door. Michelle was standing across the hall with her eyes widening when she saw my door crack open I gave her a small smile of thanks before speaking.

"It's alright Chelle, I'll make up my mind later about what I'm going to wear. Johnny did you need something?"

He turned to face me suspiciously.