{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [15]

I woke up to the sound of Matt making breakfast. I looked around and realized that at some point I must have fallen asleep in the living room and then Matt had carried me into the bedroom. I went to get up and found myself dressed in my purple sleep set. Just as i was inspecting what i was wearing my door creaked open a bit.

“Oh good you’re awake.”            

 “Matt did you change me?” 

“Yeah but just the outerwear I swear. I didn’t peek either,” he said with his hands up in the air.

“Ok just don’t do it again alright?”

“Alright.”

“So it’s good that I’m awake?”

“Oh yeah I made you breakfast and the girls will be here shortly.”

“Ok um thanks.”

I got up and took a quick shower changing into a skirt and a blouse. I frowned at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t wait to go shopping just so I could wear jeans again. I walked out to the kitchen and paused in the doorway automatically feeling queasy with the smell.

“Uh, Matt….”

“Kathy? What’s wrong?”

He stood up quickly seeing me go pale I imagine. I put my hand over my mouth and nose but it was to late.

“Coffee!” I mumbled as I ran back to the bathroom.

I re-brushed my teeth and then headed back out to the kitchen. There was no coffee in sight.

“I’m sorry, Kathy. I didn’t know it would make you sick.”

“It’s alright. I forgot to tell you it’s not your fault.”

"Still I feel bad about it."

"Seriously Matt, it's not your fault so please don't feel guilty. By the way thanks for the eggs but just to let you know the smell of them cooking makes me sick too."

"Ok anything else?"

"Not that I know of."

"Ok so....breakfast," he grinned at me as he put my plate before me.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head.

"God Matt it looks good but I don't think I'll be able to eat all of this," I said eyeing the blueberry pancakes, cinnamon sugar toast, scrambled eggs, sausage links, bacon, and biscuits with gravy.

"I was gonna make waffles too but the girls called and said they would be over in an hour so I thought I should get you up instead."

"Ok, I know that I'm eating for two but one of them really only has a stomach like the size of a pea, but thank you."

I hugged him as he poured me a glass of orange juice.

"No problem. I wasn't sure what you would want or what would make you sick. So I thought you could just eat whatever you want."

"You did make some for yourself right?"

"Yep," he flashed me another grin as he grabbed another plate from the counter.

Thirty minutes later he was letting the girls in and chuckling about my empty plate.

"What's so funny?" Linds said looking back and forth between us.

"Um I cleaned my plate," I said flushing.

"And that's a bad thing? I mean you are eating for two now." Michelle said confused.

"Uh well let's see Miss-I-can't-possibly-eat-all-this just ate two blueberry pancakes covered in syrup, two scrambled eggs, four sausage links, three strips of bacon, two slices of cinnamon sugar toast, and three biscuits smothered in sausage gravy. Not to mention two glasses of orange juice."

His grin got bigger as I flushed darker.

"You're a good cook?" I said trying to come up with a reason.

"Definitely better than Johnny," Linds snorted.

"You just want to be careful remember you have to watch not only your sodium intake but your sugar too. And the healthier you eat the less weight you will have to try and get off later," Val said quietly.