{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [26]

[A/N: WARNING MATURE CONTENT AGAIN MARKED OFF WITH !!!!!! you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I know this is short and I apologize. I ended it earlier than I was intending to so I could get it out for you. My weekend looks busy and I didn't want to make you guys wait until monday for an upload. Short is better than none right? anyways I hope you enjoy.]

"So are you sure you want to do this?" Linds asked.

"Yeah I mean no family meeting just asking my close friends for help."

"Um actually I meant if you were sure about moving in with Matt."

I nodded.

"Really sure?"

"Yeah," I said softly.

"What's wrong then?"

"It's just I feel kind of like I'm cheating on Jimmy."

"Why? I mean you are just moving in with him right now....or did something happen?" she asked with a grin.

"No, nothing yet but sometimes it's an almost happening and I mean it's not like these occassional nights have been the first time Matt and I shared a bed but...."

"It's different now?"

"Yeah...when he holds me I feel safe like I used to with Jimmy."

"Just safe?"

"No...I feel..."

"Cherished? Loved? Provided for? Protected?"

"All of the above and more. It's so confusing."

"You're developing feelings for him."

"Obviously."

"No I mean serious, let's settle down into a committed relationship feelings. Not just oh you're cute I have a crush on you feelings. Don't you remember the butterflies when you and Jimmy started dating?"

"I didn't really have butterflies, and what is in my stomach now are more like bats than butterflies."

She laughed. "You'll be alright."

I nodded. We placed everything on the table as Matt and Johnny came back in leading the hungry. Everyone settled down and dug into their food. I waited until the guys started on a second helping. 

"So Brian, Zacky...I know you guys just moved Val..."

"We aren't moving her back," Zacky said around a mouthfull of potatoes.

"Zachary Baker don't talk with your mouth full!" I scolded. "Now what I was saying is I would appreciate it if you guys could help me move this weekend too."

"Sure," Brian said, "but I thought you guys were just moving where one of the nurseries were gonna be?" He took a sip of his beer.

"Um well actually..." I felt Matt's hand cover mine.

"She's moving in with me."

Brian choked on his drink and set his bottle down. Chelle patted him on the back. Johnny had dropped his fork onto his plate.

"You are doing what?" He asked me.

"I'm moving in with Matt." I said keeping my voice even and low.

"The hell you are."

"She's an adult Christ."

"Matt you stay the hell out of this! In fact why don't you..."

"If you tell him to get out I'm leaving with him." I yelled at Johnny.

The entire table got quiet.