{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [27]

I was packing things in my room when Johnny walked in. I didn't say anything or even look up. He sighed.

"Ok Sis I understand that you are probably still mad at me but I just don't want you to do something hasty that you will regret later."

"I appreciate that Johnny and I know things feel rushed between Matt and I but we are facing time restraints."

"That's what I mean. You don't have to be. This isn't something you have to decide now."

"Johnny he's my best friend and he's going to be a great father. I know we haven't had the most traditional relationship but he's good for me and the twins."

"You are sure this is what you want right now?"

"Yes." I continued to pack my things up.

"Alright I'll stop bugging you about it. Just remember you always have a home here Sis."

I stopped packing and reached out a hand for him. He grasp it and helped me to my feet. I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you bro. We aren't trying to hurt you with this you know that right?"

"I don't care about me I'm just concerned about you and the twins."

"He loves us johnny."

His only response was to hug me tighter.

"Everything is ok right? I mean he's not with you and I know Linds picked you up."

"Oh yeah its fine. Matt was supervising a delivery of paint stuff. I didn't want to interrupt him and me being there would only hold him up I think."

"Did he ask you to leave?"

"No." I smiled at the memory. "He didn't want me to leave."

"Alright. Do you want some help packing?"

"Sure if you want to. Oh and we have class tonight at seven."

"Class?"

I smiled at his confused expression.

"Lamaze classes remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"Is Zacky coming?"

"I don't know. I haven't talked to Matt about it yet."

He nodded and opened another box. "Uh..."

"Why don't you just bring me the things on the dresser and I'll wrap them up?"

"Ok..." He said eyeing the porcelain figurines.

We spent the next half an hour moving the figurines and wrapping them up before carefully packaging them in a box.

"You know..."

"Johnny I'm taking everything."

"Ok, I guess it's just hard for me to imagine Matt with a musical ballerina on his dresser."

I giggled as Johnny grinned.

"Ok very true. But I'm sure I can put them somewhere if not in the bedroom."

"So you and Matt are sharing a bedroom."

"Well why not? I mean we do here."

He looked at me amused.

"But I'm right down the hall here. I don't think Matt would have a deathwish. I just chuckled.

"What? Are you saying that you and he..."

"Uh no. we've never done anything like that with you just down the hall. Well not the Matt and I we." 

"The you and Jimmy 'we'?"