Chapter 3

When I was on my way to the bus (To go home) when I was stoped by someone, Jack. I turned to him and gave him an annoyed look.

"Hey babe" he said putting his arm around my waist. Why does he keep calling me that? I asked him very nicely to not, I guess he's going to learn it the hard way.

"what do you want? My bus is about to leave." I say, you see there was always a bus to pick me up every morning but I wasn't sure which one to take this morning, there was like three that past my house. So since my keys are lost, I decided to walk.

"No it won't, they stay there for about 10 more minutes." he said holding on tighter to my waist. What is up with him and the waist thing? I mean if he held on any tighter it would hurt, like really badly.

"Okay, what do you need?" I ask slightly annoyed.

before he was able to answer the princable came out of the front door. "May I speak to you two?" he said, which was weird cause this was literally my first day and I didn't do anything wrong today, At least I hope not. Jack and I looked at eachother with a weird expresstion on our face. We walked in and sat down acrossed from the desk.

"Now, you both probably are wondering why you are in here. Riley since you have such good grades from your old school, I was wondering if you could tudor Mr. Gilinsky. He has been trugling with social studies and english, which you seem to be doing good with." He said looking at me. I looked at Jack and he had a smirk plasterd acrossed his face. Is he happy about this? Oh gosh i'm in for a fun ride.

"sure" I said with very little enthusiasm. great, I have to spend even more time with him.

"So it's sedled." The man said before shooing us away. When we walked outside all the busses were gone. Great, can this day get any worse? all and all it was an okay day but this wasn't how I wanted to end it.

"you comming?" Jack asked walking to his jeep. I knew my aunt was still at work, she gets home at about 11, so I would have no ride. I'm not going to walk. Today was tiring enough. So I got into the car with him.

"I didn't think you'd actually come babe" He said putting his hand on my upper thigh while going down the road.

"Yeah don't call me that" I said

"Oh come on you like it" He said moving his hand up the thight. Almost under my shirt, mostly at the rim.

"Yes, I love it so much" I said in a sarcastic tone. I picked up with hand and sat it on his lap. So he's not touching me at all.

"Oh come on babygirl, I know you want me." He said putting his hand back on my thigh. I pick up his hand and hold it in my hands.

"I don't want you, or this." I say setting his hand back on his lap. I just look at him and smile. He laughs histerically.

"Yeah okay, whatever you say babygirl" He said looking back at the road. As he drives, i can finally see my house comming up.

"It's that one" I say pointing to my aunts brick house. He then passes it. I look at him with an annoyed look. "where are we going? You just passed my house" I say

"We have to study don't we?" He said smirking at me. Oh gawd.

The car comes to a stop and he pulls into what i'm guessing is his house's driveway.