Chapter 18

The next day, it was a Sunday and I literally had nothing to do. Maddy was in Florida for the day, Kate got the stomach flu and Shawn is supposedly in Canada.

I woke up and went into my bathroom to take a shower. After doing so I put on some grey and white Nike sweats and a plain white shirt. Today was a lazy day so I decided I have no one to dress up for. Plus aunt Kendra is at a business trip so she won't be back until next Monday. Great so I'm gonna be all alone with nothing to do but eat and watch American Horror Story on Netflix. Plus I have only 3 episodes until I've watched all of the seasons so i'm gonna have to find something else to watch until I get a life.

While I wait for my tea to warm up I check my texts I got.

I got a lot of text from Kate and Maddy asking me what happened on the date with Jack. While going through Twitter I got a text from Jack.

Jack: Hey, can I come over?
Me: Sure walk in when you get here.
Jack: K see you then

*Ding*

I walked over to the microwave and pulled out the hot water I heated up for my tea. As soon as I did that the door burst open scarring me causing me to spill the hot water all over myself. Take note that i'm wearing a white shirt, so not since it's wet you can see my black bra under it.

"Jack what the hell!" I scream grabbing a tea towel.

"Hey babe, nice bra," he says pointing at my boobs.

"I'm not your babe, plus i'm fine thanks for asking," I say drying my arms off

"Oh are you okay?" He asks walking up to me

"Never mind that, how'd you get here so quickly?" I ask still dying myself off

"I was parked outside and though it'd be rude if I just showed up at your house without calling," He says smiling

"You rude? I would never guess Jack Gilinsky would ever be rude!" I say in disbelief.

"Watcha watching?" He asks changing the subject and sitting on the couch.

"American Horror Story, wait let me go get a clean shirt on," I say walking to the stairs.

"I see no point, the shirts coming off soon anyways" He says smirking at me.

"Ugh, im your dream Finnegan" I say running up the stairs into my bedroom.

Hope you guys like the sorry so far! IF YOU HAVENOT READ MY OTHER BOOKS YET, I RECOMMEND IT, MOSTLY CAUSE I WROTE IT! But yea if you guys like this please tell me. I gots to know what to do!