Chapter 29

Jask's POV

I got an Uber to get as far away as I could from that phyco. I can't believe Johnson left me like that. We have 3rd and 7th period together and all through the classes she wouldn't leave me alone. She's so clingy and frankly too jumpy sometimes. Like when she's around Riley she's all happy go lucky but the second Riley's not around she's flirting with me. I think I'll have to tell Riley if it gets too far.

I know Maddy hates her. Maddy is the most sweetest girl you'll meet until Vanessa's around. I'm pretty sure i'm going to go back to Riley's house and hang out. I hope Vanessa's not there to ruin Johnson, Maddy, and I's time.

I get back to Riley's house and I knock on the door. Maddy answers it.

"Ugh thank god your not her," He says in a disgusted face, I chuckle at her reaction.

She lets me in and I walk over to Riley. I give her a kiss on the lips. I pulled away to look at my beautiful girlfriend. She's gorgeous to me, Her long flowing hair was in a messy bun and the fly away were slightly shaped around her face. I'm guessing she changed after school. Even though she was in sweats, she looked amazing. I know we've been dating for like a week, but I think I love this girl.

Riley's POV

Jack just walked in and I'm sitting on the couch practically dying. My cramps hurt so bad and I feel like shit. At least I have Maddy Johnson and Jack here to help. Jack walks up to me and kisses me passionately and then stares at he in awe. He's the most adorable guy I've ever met. He's nice to me even though he was a complete fuckboy before. I just really hope Vanessa isn't doing what Maddy and Johnson say's she's been doing.

Jack sits next to me and I put my legs on his lap and lay down. Maddy comes out of the kitchen with some pills and a glass of water and handed it to me.

"Here take this, you'll feel better soon," he says. I thanked her and she went back over to Johnson and started talking again.

"So, on Friday there's a party, we should go if you want," He says.

I don't know, remember what happen last time we went to a party?" I warn

"Well it ended pretty welly," he says

"It ended perfectly," I say giving him a kiss on the lips.

"So are we going?" He asks pulling away.

"Yeah I guess," I sigh.

"Can y'all quit the lovey dovey shit, I might puke," Johnson says

"You're just jealous cause you don't have a super sexy girlfriend like mine," Jack states

"Yeah sure, I'm so jealous! But I do have a girlfriend," Johnson states.

"And who Is that?" Maddy asks.

"Kate," Johnson says. At this time my eye's are practically popping out of my head.

"Are you kidding me? The Kate that threatened to break Jack and I up? The Kate that practically hates me because I'm dating Jack?" I ask. This was the first time I've talked about Kate in 2 weeks.

"Possibly," Johnson says. "Oh look at the time, I gotta go! Bye," He says before grabbing his keys and running out the door.

"Well then, that was.... Interesting," Maddy says cutting off the awkward silence.

"Yep, but if he's happy with her, I'm happy," I say ignoring the fact that he's dating a total bitch.

Hey guys! How's life? Gooooood? Dats Gooooood! How's the book so far? Badddd? Yeah ik! Thank you guys so much for the 300 Followers! I'm so grateful! Ily! <3333