Chapter 25

I'm not even going to stress over her. All she's done is put me though pure hell and i'm over it. I have Maddy, she's acting completely cool about Jack and I being together. I have other things to worry about than some stuck up asshole.

I get out of bed and get dressed. I put on a pare of army green ripped jeans and a black and white flannel. After that, I do my make up and straiten my hair. After doing so I grabbed my all black converse and walked the door.

My aunt is still not home yet, but yesterday when I was asleep she messaged me saying she's staying on the business trip for the rest of the month. Apparently their is a rich dude at the hospital and he has some rare disuse and they need extra hands to treat him. So that means i'll be home alone until November. Yay!

I get to school and meet up with Jack. He gives me a peck on the lips. I can feel people's eyes burning a hole through my back as I kiss him. I don't understand why people cant except we're together. Jack and I make our separate ways and I go my locker. As I get my books out of my locker I hear my name being called. I look over to see someone I would have never guessed.

Woooo! How do you guys like the book so far? So I am going to my families for Christmas and hey don't have internet so, I will not update or be active for at least four days. I NEED IDEAS! Okay ily! P.s sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter! <3

Also I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas and a great New Year! :)))