Chapter 7

SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! <333

"What do I have to do to get my phone back?" I ask looking up at his eyes.

"Go on a date with me," He said smiling.

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you" I say not thinking twice, anything that'll get my phone back.

"Tomorrow night 7 o'clock, I'll pick you up. But you won't get your phone back until after the date," He said smirking down at me.

I then glared at him and sighed. "deal" I say annoyed. Then then pecked me on the lips and skipped out of the room like a little boy that just got off from school. God, what have I gotten myself into this time?

I walked down stairs and grabbed my jacket. I was about to walk outside until I was stopped by a large hand on the front door.

"Leaving so soon are we?" Jack said smirking down at me.

"The sooner I get away from you the better." I say turning around smirking at him in a smart way.

"Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Jack asked pulling we closer

"Nah, I'll just be on my way now" I say turning back around facing the door.

He then takes a hold of me and puts me other his shoulder walking to god knows where.

"Jack I swear! put me the fuck down right now" I shout while hitting his back.

"No can do babe" He says patting my butt.

"Jack put me down now!" shout louder punching his back

"Give me one good reason why I should" he says stopping.

"I won't go on the date with you" I say

"Yes you will, I'll put you down if you agree to do one thing" he says. oh god I shouldn't have came here.

"and that is" I ask a bit annoyed.

"Kiss me" I said, I could already tell he was smirking. even though I wasn't even facing him.

"Oh hell no" I say hitting his back even more.

"Then I won't put you down." He says.

Oh god I can't believe I'm about to do this "Fine, Fine" I say rolling my eyes

He then puts me down and starts to lean in I turn my face so he kisses my check. he opens his eyes and you can see the annoyance in them.

"a kiss is a kiss." I say smiling and grabbing my keys and my jacket and leaving quickly.

SO SO sorry I have not been updating! But there will be an update tomorrow morning or evening! ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOK YOU SHOULD TOTALLY! I RECOMEND IT!! ILY BYEEEE! <3333