Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning dreading of what I did last night. I can't believe I have to go on a date with this boy, I don't even understand why I even agreed to it. I mean I can always get another phone, what makes that one so special?

After getting out of bed and getting dressed I noticed I still had some time left until I had to get to school so I decided to put on some make-up, I put some winged eyeliner and mascara, not too much just enough to make my eye pop I guess. I walk down stair and greet my aunt as she is making her coffee, I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk out the door not before grabbing my bag.

As im walking I see Kate walking to god knows where, probably on her way to school.

"Kate!" I yell as I jog over to her.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asks with a confused look on her face.

"I'm on my way to school what about you?" I ask

"i'm walking to my car, come on i'll drive you to school" She says opening the door to her car. I didn't know she lived this close to me, this is a lot better to know at least one person near my aunts house, except for Jack. I'm sure there's more people I've seen around my school that lives here, but I don't want to put any effort into talking to them.

She starts driving and were at the school in about 5 minutes. We didn't live that far away, it only takes longer when you walk.

We grab our stuff and walk in together. I've always wondered my Kate hated Jack so much, I mean the way she scolded him the other day, almost like she has a reason for it. That reason is probably because he's a dick face.

We both turn out separate ways and I go to my locker. I get my things and as soon as I close the door Jack is behind it.

"What do you want Jack?" I ask rolling my eyes at the smirk on his face that appeared when I closed the door.

"Just wanted to say hi to my babygirl" He said making the smirk on hid face grow.

"I'm not your babygirl, and never will be." I say

"You will be tonight when I make you mine." He said smiling widely

"Dude, your not really making me look forward to tonight. I mean it's already bad enough I have to go, but how your talking about it isn't really making me excited." I say rudely

"Wow, that hurt babe" I said putting his hand on his heart. "You're the only one that can make me feel better" He says getting closer to me pushing me against the lockers. Our bodies and smooshed together. Like not even a piece of paper and get through his grip he has on my body.

"Jack get off of me" I shout trying to push him off.

"Why should I baby?" he asks pushing us closer together.

"Get off-"I say being cut off by someone pulling Jack off from behind. I look over to see some tall dark haired boy with such a hot face, He was wearing a blue shirt that had 'UK' on it with some tan looking pants (I forgot what they are called, Jake from State Farm was wearing them. That's the only way I remembered what their called. haha idk) He looks at me and smiles. I can feel a blush on my face because of him hotness.

Jack storms off like a three year old that wasn't able to get a toy or something.

"You okay?" He asks looking at me with a smile. I nod while being mesmerized my his beautiful face. His voice was like an angle sculpted it perfectly. I was so involved with how gorgeous the boy is to even notice he said something.

"Huh?" I ask probably looking like a idiot.

"I'm Shawn, And you are?" He asks while holding out his hand. I shake it and I don't know if I seem crazy right now but I felt sparks!!

"I'm Riley, I'm new here" I say smiling.

"Oh wow, We should hang out some time." He said smiling

"yeah that sounds fun," I say

"Here let me give you my number." He asks holding out his hand. I totally forgot about my phone! It's with Jack

"Actually I can't fine my phone right now. Here wright it down on my arm." I say pulling out a green Sharpie from my books that are in my hand. He then wrights in down on my hand and says he'll see me later. He was cute, and really nice.

I walk to first period which I was late to and sat down next to Maddy.

"Riley would you like to explain to me why your late." the teacher asks.

"Nah i'm good." I say putting my stuff down and taking out what is needed for this class. I don't fucking care what this dick has to say about me being late. I'll be late if I wanna be late. Man hat got into me?

After about three more classes of torcher, It was time or lunch. I meet Kate and Maddy at the normal place and we walk to our lunch table. I decided not to get anything cause there wasn't really anything good for lunch today.

While we were talking, I saw Shawn walk up to us. He sat down right next to me.

"Hey girls, I was wondering if I could steel Riley for a bit," He asked Kate and Maddy and they both said yes. This is strange.

We walk out side over to his car and get in. I'm so confused right now. I don't even know where were going.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"You'll see" He says looking over at me and smiling. I sighed at his response

"Why can't you tell me? You could be taking me to the woods and kill me or something" I say looking at him.

"I promise, i'm not gonna kill you. Were just going to my friends house." He says while chuckling a bit.

Hope you liked this chapterrrr! Hope your not too mad at me for not updating when I say I will, you see i'm a liar! No I just tried but failed cause I'm such a lazy piece of pie! Okay if you want to go check out my other book you can! Cause its lit over there if that's what you call it ig. Ig that's what the cool kids call it, tbh this is the first time I ever said that word. unless I was say the candle is lit or something like that. Anyways I'm rambling so yeahhhh ily <3333