Chapter 5

The next day, I wake up and do my morning rutein and go to school. Today i decided to walk again so right now i'm on my way there. I've been walking for about 5 or 6 minutes until I feel a warm armaround my waist. I turn around and it's no other than the great Jack Gilinsky.

"Hey babe, wanna come over sowe can finsh what we started?" He asked.

"Nah, i'm good" I say walking a bit faster.

" Oh come on, why'd you leave so soon? it was just getting started babygirl." He says holding onto my waist a bit tighter.

"Do we have to talk about this?" I ask slightly annoyed

"You're always teasing me and i don't like it." He says.

"what do you mean teasing?" I ask innocently.

"You know what I mean. Tonight 6 o'clock, i'll be waiting. Oh and if you want your phone back, you're gonna have to come over" he said smerking.

"I'll get a new phone before ever going over there again." I say with sas roped around my voice.

" 6 o'clock sharp." he said fermly

As i walk into the school I instantly run to my locker. I do not want to be seen with Jack. Besided everyone is talking about us being a thing, but were not so they can go such a toe. I'm already being called names by the sluts that have already fucked Jack and want him back. But apparently they don't understand he goes from girl to girl so I don't even know. I don't know is I should go tonight, I mean I want my phone plus I was told to help him with school and school only. But he thinks this tutoring thing is just another way to get into my pants. Great another thing to worry about.

I walk down the hallway to first period when I'm stopped by my name being called. I turn around to see Maddy running towards me.

"Hey" she said getting closer

"Hey, I have some stuff to tell you. But it has to stay between Kate you and I. And I also wanted to know if you guys would want to come over tomorrow." I say she nods and smiles. "but we can talk about it at lunch." I say we both walk into first period and sit down.

The past 3 periods went by pretty quickly. It was already lunch so I met Kate and Maddy at the normal place we've been meeting up. I finally see them and we walk over to get our lunches. After doing so, we sit down at were we usually do.

"So tell us about the thing we had to keep a secret" Maddy says with taking a bite of her mashed potatoes.

"Okay so yesterday after school the principle asked me to tutor Jack cause he's failing English and history, and those are my good subjects." I said with a deep sigh

"So did you do it?" They asked me

"I couldn't really say no, I mean everyone put me on the spot. My question is why was I asked to do it? I bet a lot of kids are good at those." I said

"God damn it, good lick. I mean good luck" Maddy said while laughing hysterically.  Her 'mistake' made Kate laugh to. I wasn't going to tell them about the kissing thing. That should be between Jack and I no one else. I mean I'm not proud of it, but I sure did get a chuckle out of his face when I left.