Chapter 32

One month later...

Aunt Kendra is back, Westley is back to school and hates Jack even more, and Jack and Vanessa as close as could be. It doesn't hurt me like it would have a month ago. I'm pretty much over him. Now I usually hang out with Johnson and Maddy. They are closer now that we've been through so much. Jack ditched Johnson a while back for Kate and Vanessa and her bitches of friends. I honestly feel back for Johnson, he was such a good friend to Jack.

right now, i'm at the lunch table with Johnson and Maddy. Their eating, but me, right now I have no apatite.

While we were eating, a boy with blonde hair and muscles walks up our table and sits next to me.

"Hi, i'm Dillon, I'm new here," (yess Dillon Rupp) he says smiling.

"Oh hi, I'm Riley, this is Johnson and Maddy," I say smiling.

Through out the day, I noticed that I had Dillon in almost everyone of my classes. He actually extremely nice. He invited me to his house later today. I'll probably be able to go if I don't have any homework.

"riley, a guy with dark hair walked up to me and said to stay away from you because you his," Dillon says. I looked at him like he had 8 heads

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"Well while I was on my way to Mr. White's room, he stoped me and got all up in my face and started telling me about how I have to stay away from you and how you're his," He says

"I'll be back," I say with rage. What the fuck is wrong with him?

I stomp torards Jack at his locker and slam it. Making him look my way.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I ask with rage.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about," he says

"You sure as hell what i'm talking about. Why'd you warn Dillon to stay away from me? Of and why would you say i'm yours? You and I both know I am most defiantly not yours.

"But babygirl, yes you are mine.," He says. I honestly have no idea what he's talking about. I look at him weirdly and he just smirks and walks away. What the hell?