Chapter 35

After eating, we decided to go back home. Once we got home, the guys were still here. Great. I mean the others didn't really bother me. Jack does.

I walked upstairs and got in the shower. Today was tiring even though I took a 5 hour nap. I was still pretty tired.

While i'm in the shower, I hear the door open and close. I'm pretty sure it's Westley. So I pretty much didn't pay many mind to it. Cause when you share  bathroom with Westley, he doesn't care if your in there he'll come in and fix his hair or whatever. He doesn't really care.

"Westley?" I ask waiting for him to answer.

"Westley?" I repeat his name.

I peek my head out of the curtain and see no body. Okay then. about a minute later I hear laughter and before I know it a bucket of cold iced water is dumped over my head.

"What the hell," I scream peeking out the curtain to see Westley, Jack and Cameron laughing their heads off.

"Get the fuck out you assholes!" I scream turning the facet to make the water warms cause i'm fucking  freezing. I finish my shower and get dressed into some sweats. Then walk down stair and give Cameron, Jack and Westley a death glare.

"I told them not to do it!" Shawn exclaims loudly putting his hands up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I ask look at the three.

"Riley, come on! It was hilarious!" Westley says with a chuckle.

"Who's idea was its?" I ask

They all look at Jack. He just sits there with a devilish smile.

"I should have known, my ex-boyfriend being a dumbass. It makes sence!" I say

"Hey, I don't regret it," He says smirking at me.

"Me neither," I say down next to Shawn again.

It was like 6 o'clock so we had a while until we had to get to bed since we had school tomorrow. But i'm sure i'm not going to bed for a while since I took a nap.

I pulled out my phone and texted Maddy

Me: Aye you! Come over now, I need some help. I know you're good with revenge. :)))

I hope you guys like my book so far! Do you think there should be a sequel? Give me your impute! I need guidance! Inbox meee!