Chapter 30

ONE WEEK LATER

The next day I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got dressed and did my makeup. After that, I went down stairs I was greeted by brother eating a bowl of cereal. Did I mention my aunt won't be back for about another 2 day and my parents sent my brother down here because he was drinking, partying, and bring 3 girls a week home. So pretty much my aunt Kendra is a babysitter while my parents are living happily with no kids in Florida. (idk where I said they moved, they'll just be in Florida for now ;))

"Hey shorty," He says finishing his cereal.

"Westley, i'm not that short. I'm just short compared to the freakishly long big brother of mine," I say.

"All jokes aside, for now, I was thinking we should go to Kian and Jc's party tonight. Since we have Jack and Johnson and his friends we can get in there easily," He says

"You only want me there so you can have a designated driver for you and a prostitute your bringing home, Am I right or am I right?"

"wrong, their not prostitutes if I'm not paying," He says with a dumb look on his face.

"You've got me there!" Did I also mention my brother is one of the most popular kids in this town? Well, when he were younger we used to come here summer and winter break so we pretty much know all the kid that live around here. Well he knows them. I never really made an effort to meet new kids. In my opinion I thought it was fun just to stay with my aunt and help her make dinner, clean, and yard work. So that's pretty much the reason why when I went to this school I was hardly noticed and not recognized.

Oh and I thought about the whole Vanessa thing, She hasn't really done anything to Jack or I. I actually don't see her that much. She usually hangs out with Kate and her group of bitches. Jack and ate broke up because she cheated on him with a guy that paid her to make out with him. At least she has a job aside form being a bitch!

Since Westley has been here I've been told Jack and Johnson knew me since he was in 3rd grade. We were down here a lot. Since Jack didn't live so far down the street so Westley and Jack were good friends for a while now. Who knew my dumbass of a brother could be friends with my boyfriend and his friend.

Since I still couldn't find my keys to my car, My parents got new keys and sent it down with Westley. And since I lost the keys we have to share it. Great!

Westley and I get in OUR car and drive off to school.

Boring chapter! Sorry I wasn't updating, I was really busy! But I will update a lot more since the business has dialed down. It's currently 2:08 AM and a school night and i'm updating. You're welcome. What can I say? It's a commitment. Okay I hope you like this book so far, Like I said, there will be more updates soon. okay ily!