Chapter 15

There stood the guy that basically ruined my week. Obviously, not a big deal but still, this was supposed to be the a good week since it was my first week of school.

"Riley?" He says looking at me with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone.

"Well this is awkward, once again" Hayes says looking around.

"Hey Riley, don't you and Jack go to school together?" Taylor asks.

"Yep," I say looking back down at my phone once again.

"And how is that going for you?" He asks. Great question! Ten out of ten!

"Peachy," I say

We made a lot of small talk until Maddy pulled me away to talk to me.

"Whathca need babes?" I ask

"What happened with you and Jack? Do I need to beat his ass?" She asks

"I don't care, do as you will" I say walking back into the living room where Jack has come back and is sitting in my seat.

"I need to talk to you," He says looking me in the eyes.

"Nah i'm good. Oh, look at the time! Time to get home. My aunts orders. Byee!" I say before grabbing my stuff and walking outside. When I pulled my phone out to get a cab someone took a hold of my hand and turned me around and smashed my lips against his. Although I didn't know who I was kissing, I kissed back. I mean his warm lips were soft on mine. It made me happy to feel someone kiss me in such a long time.

Once I pulled away I couldn't believe who I was kissing this whole time...

WOOOO Clifhangerr! hhhahahhalakjnSKDl
IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOK YOU SHOULD CAUSE I THINK IT'S GR8 SO LEAVE RN AND GO READ IT BYEEE!