Chapter 21

I walked outside to see Jack's jeep waiting for me. I walked up to it and get in.

"You look hot," He says smirking at me.

"Thanks," I say in a question type way with a bit of laughter in my voice.

"So when is your aunt coming back from her trip?" he asks driving down the street

"Sometime next week, how'd you know she was on a trip?" I ask

"She asked my mom to keep an eye on your house, to check up on you and what not," He says in a matter of fact kind of way.

"So your taking this to your advantage, huh?" I say looking at him excited to hear his answer.

" I wouldn't say that, more like an opportunity window I cant miss," He says smiling at me.

"Of I see, what kind of opportunity?" I ask

" I guess we're gonna have to wait and find out," He says smirking at me while pulling up to a big house with music blasting through the speakers.

Once we both get out of the car Jack's car and he instantly puts his hand on the small of my back.

When we walk in I have flashbacks of what happen last  I was at a party with Jack. We both walked over to the bar and I got a random drink Jack handed me. I know, I know it's not good to take a random drink from guys but I trust Jack, at least I think I do.

I'm pretty sure everybody from school is here, plus some kids from the local collage. It was packed. Jack and I walked over to Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Carter, and Matt. I'm sure they were all drunk considering they were all singing We Cant Stop by Miley Cyrus. These guys are like 20% more fun than how they are sober.

"Jacky!" Nash says pulling him into a bro hug thing.

"Hey guys, you remember Riley" Jack said placing his hand on my back again.

"Hey girly girl girl girl!" Matthew shouts pulling my into a hug. I laugh at his comment.

"Hey Matty," I say pulling out of his hug. I look over at Jack and see his jaw is clenched and his fist in balled. I grab ahold of his hand and he looks down at me. I smile at his jealousness.

"Hey guys we're gonna go hang out we'll see you later," Jack says pulling me away from the guys.

Next thing I knew the blonde bitch from the last time Jack took me out was in front of Jack pressing her boobs against his chest. "Oh Jacky! I thought i'd never see you again, I guess I was wrong. Who's this slut?" She says biting her lip

"Tori, leave me alone, as you can tell i'm here with someone," jack says pushing her away.

"Oh this hoe?" she says pointing to me in disbelief, I am not going to let this slut ruin my night again.

"Listen here bitch you better leave us alone before I rip out your fake ass hair in front of all your hoes you got that?" I say getting in between her and Jack getting up in her face.

"What are you guys dating or something?" she asks stepping off a bit.

"As a matter of fact, we are," Jack says stepping in once again and cutting me off. Huh?

WOOOOOO! Omggg! So how do you like the story so far? Good? Bad? Terrible? Oh okieee!
If you have not read my other book yet, I sugest you get the fuck off of here and read it! Okay ily byeee! <333