Round 2

Sakuya: Who wants to go next?
Lily: I'll go, but what do I have to do?
Sakuya: Just click the screen to get a statement and then just read it
Lily: Oh okay.

Lily takes the phone from Sakuya and clicks on the screen. He reads the statement to himself and then smirks. Misono sees this and has a bad feeling, but he wanted to know what the statement was anyway.

Misono: Lily!! Read the damn statement already!!
Lily: Never have I ever... imagined another player naked.

Sakuya, Hyde and Misono's faces turn extremely red from embarassment as they start drinking from their cups.

Misono: Was that really the statement, Lily?!
Lily: Of course it was, Misono. Why would I make that up?
Misono: Because you're a stripping perv!!
Lily: Well if you don't believe me, see for yourself.

Misono snatches the phone from Lily's hand and looks at the statement. As soon as he finished reading it, Misono started blushing again. He was so embarassed that he started to stutter... a lot.

Misono: Y-you've got t-to be kidding m-me!! W-why is t-that even a statement for this g-game?!
Sakuya: This game has all kinds of statements, chibi. Especially ones about sex.
Misono: S-sex?!
Licht: Oh god...
Tsubaki: *to Sakuya* Who did you imagine naked? Was it Mahiru?
Sakuya: W-what?! N-no!!
Tsubaki: Then who?
Sakuya: .....
Tsubaki: So it is Mahiru, isn't it? You perv!!
Sakuya: I-I wasn't the only one who drank!! The chibi and Greed did too!!

While Tsubaki continues to tease (more like annoy the shit out of) Sakuya, a certain blonde vampire is thinking about a naked Licht.

Hyde:

Licht: *annoyed* Oi, shit rat!! Quit looking at me like that!!Hyde: I wanna see your body, Lichtan!! Take off your clothes!!Licht: What?! No!!Hyde: *pouting* Why not?Licht: I'm not stripping!! End of conversation 😡!!Hyde: Awww!! You're no fun, Te...

Hyde: I wanna see your body, Lichtan!! Take off your clothes!!
Licht: What?! No!!
Hyde: *pouting* Why not?
Licht: I'm not stripping!! End of conversation 😡!!
Hyde: Awww!! You're no fun, Tenshi-chan...
Sakuya: *to Tsubaki* And you say I'm a perv
Misono: Can we move on to the next round already?! We don't have all day you know!!
Sakuya: Alright fine!!

*This turned out to be kinda short