Round 24

Hey guys!! It's been awhile, hasn't it? School's been keeping me pretty busy (as usual) and I had a major case of writer's block but anyway, enough said. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Mikuni: *turns to Shuhei*
Shuhei: I didn't say anything to that bastard. Neither did Yumi, Jun or Izuna.
Mikuni: How the hell does he know then?!
Tsurugi: .....He overheard me talking to you on the phone earlier...
Mikuni: Shit. Does he know you're here?
Tsurugi: *nods* Most likely. He probably put on tracking device on me somewhere.
Touma: You're correct.

Hearing his voice, the servamps immediately summoned their weapons and stood in front of their eves.

Touma: Oh, relax. I'm not here for any of you or your previous eves...yet. I'm here for my dog.
Tsurugi: *hides behind Mikuni and clings onto the back of his shirt*
Mikuni: *glares at Touma* Tsurugi's not your dog, asshole!!
Touma: Oh, but he is. I have him on a leash but recently, he keeps escaping. *spots Shuhei* Mind helping me?
Shuhei: No way in hell.
Touma: *sighs* Guess I have no choice then... I'll have to take him back by force.

Touma uses magic to summon a leash to use to forcefully pull Tsurugi towards him.

Tsurugi: *frantically tries to pull himself away*
Touma: Quit struggling!! You know you're weaker than I am.

The leash suddenly disappears.

Touma: Wha-?
Mahiru: What just happened?
Shuhei: Someone just stabbed him...
Lily: Nii san, that weapon... Could it be?
Voice: I've wanted to do that for a long time... To pay you back for everything that you did to me...
Touma: *takes the weapon out of his chest* Was that really all of your strength....Melancholy?

Tsubaki reveals himself to the others.

Tsubaki: Of course not but it's pointless to use it against you though...
Touma: Cocky, aren't we?
Tsubaki: *turns to Tsurugi* Don't misunderstand. I didn't do this because I wanted to save your ass.
Tsurugi: *silently nods and walks back over to Mikuni*
Mikuni: *holds Tsurugi protectively*
Tsubaki: *turns back to Touma* Don't think I'm done with you just yet.
Touma: I'm not in the mood to fight a weakling like you... I just wanted to get my dog but since it's being extremely disobedient, I'll just have to punish him when he returns to my side.
Mikuni: There's no way in hell I'm going to let you do that!! And for the last fucking time, Tsurugi is not your fucking dog!!
Touma: Whatever. *leaves through the door casually*

Tsubaki tries to go after him but someone puts his hand on his shoulder, stopping him. He begins to turn around, about to snap at whoever stopped him from leaving.

Tsubaki: Why the hell did you- *turns around completely and lowers his head, not saying another word*
Kuro: *slowly moves his hand away* Where have you been all this time?
Tsubaki: Everywhere but here obviously.
Lily: No need to be rude, you know? He was just worried about you. We all were. After all, you haven't answered any of our calls for a whole month.
Tsubaki: ....Sorry. *looks around the room* He's not here, is he?
Kuro: *tries not to get pissed* If you're talking about that broccoli head then no, he's not here.
Tsubaki: *nods at that*
Misono: I'm confused... I thought he was cabbage.
Kuro: *slightly annoyed* Cabbage, broccoli, who the hell cares?

Awkward silence.

Mahiru: An-Anyway, it's nice to see you again, Tsubaki. How've you been?
Tsubaki: Okay, I guess...
Mikuni: Meet anyone new lately?~
Tsubaki: *blinks at that* Were you guys spying on me?
Hugh: ....Not intentionally. One of my subclasses spotted you in town and informed me about your uh... boyfriend.
Tsubaki: I see...

More awkward silence.

Tsubaki: Guess I should introduce you guys to him sometime then, huh?
Lily: Only if he's comfortable with meeting us. Speaking of which, does he know you're a vampire?
Tsubaki: *shakes his head* No... I never told him.
Kuro: *in a serious tone* You should tell him as soon as possible. I don't want you to get hurt again, Tsubaki.
Tsubaki: *looks down* I know... I'll be sure to tell him later...
Kuro: *nods at that* Just know, if he calls you a monster, I'll kill him immediately.
Mahiru: Kuro...
Kuro: Ugh fine. I'll just beat the crap out of him.
Tsubaki: Thanks, nii san... I'll uh... go call him right now and invite him over.
Kuro: Alright.

After the phone call was made...

Tsubaki: He said he'll be here in a little bit...
Kuro: *nods at that* This guy better not be an ass like broccoli head...
Mahiru: Sakuya's not an ass.
Kuro: Agree to disagree.
Mahiru: *lets out a sigh* Anyway, we should probably kill some time until he shows up....
Licht: Let me guess... Never have I ever?
Mahiru: You got a better idea?
Licht: ......
Mahiru: I'll go get everything ready then...

Another smol timeskip...

Mahiru: Alright. Who wants to read the next statement?
Tsubaki: I'll do it. *opens up the NHIE app and looks at the statement* Never have I ever...cosplayed as an anime character.

Kuro and Hyde both drink from their cups.

Misono: Why am I not surprised? They're almost always drinking...
Kuro: I only cosplayed because Hyde was bored as hell and he kept whining about how Licht was too busy to hang out with him.
Tetsu: Who did you two dress as?
Hyde: I was Judal and nii san was Alibaba from Magi.
Licht: Isn't Judal that guy that sounds a lot like you? The one with the really long ponytail?
Hyde: Yeah, that's him.
Lily: You got a picture?
Hyde: *shakes my head* Nii san wouldn't let me take any...
Kuro: Because it was embarrassing...

Knock knock!!

Tsubaki: I'll go get the door... It's probably him... *gets up and walks towards the door and opens it* Kakeru~
Kakeru: Hey, did you miss me? *looks at Tsubaki's outfit* New style?
Tsubaki: Of course I did and actually, this is how I usually dress.
Kakeru: Really?~ You look hot in that...~
Tsubaki: *blushes slightly* Th-Thanks...
Kakeru: *walks in*
Tsubaki: *shuts the door before walking towards Kakeru and holds his hand with a smile* Guys, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Kakeru.
Kakeru: It's very nice to meet you all.
Lily: *ends my short conversation with Misono and turns around, widening my eyes a bit*
Licht: *whispering* He looks a lot like someone we know...
Tetsu: I agree... Minus his hairstyle and the shade of his hair, they're almost identical...
Kuro: *turns around and mutters under his breath* Oh hell no... Not another one...

Well... I'm just gonna end it here... Also, if anyone's curious about what Kuro and Hyde looked like when cosplaying those characters, here it is...

 Also, if anyone's curious about what Kuro and Hyde looked like when cosplaying those characters, here it is