❤~KuroMahi~❤

Found this drawing earlier and I just love it sooo much!! Anyway, here's the KuroMahi moment that you've all been waiting for...

Kuro looked at the now burnt drawing with tear-filled eyes as he threw it in the trash. As he was about to get ready for bed, he received three message from Hyde.

Kuro: Mendokusē 😩

Kuro picks up his phone and started to read the texts:

After Kuro read the second text, he immediately dialed Mahiru's number, but it went straight to voicemail: "I'm sorry but ~Mahiru Shirota~ is not available

After Kuro read the second text, he immediately dialed Mahiru's number, but it went straight to voicemail: "I'm sorry but ~Mahiru Shirota~ is not available. Please leave a message after the beep." Kuro looks out the window and notices that it was starting to get dark.

Kuro: *worried* Where would Mahiru even go at a time like this? What if he's in danger? I need to find him!!

Kuro grabs his coat, puts on his boots and rushes out the door. Meanwhile, Mahiru was searching for Kuro at every place he could think of. However, he was still nowhere to be seen.

Mahiru: Where could he be? Maybe I should just call him...

Mahiru started to reach for his cell phone and tried to dial Kuro's number, but his phone shut off before he could do so.

Mahiru: Crap!! I forgot to charge my phone last night!! *sighs* Whatever. Kuro probably wouldn't pick up anyway...

Mahiru puts his cell phone back in his pocket and continued his search for Kuro. He soon found himself in front of an arcade.

Mahiru: Maybe Kuro's in there. Well, I'll never know unless I ask.

Mahiru steps in the arcade and taps on an arcade attendant's shoulder.

Mahiru: Um...have you seen this guy:

Attendant: Kuro? Yeah, I've seen him

Mahiru: Is he here right now?
Attendant: No, he left about an hour ago.
Mahiru: Did he say where he was going?
Attendant: I think he was heading to his ex's house.

Mahiru winced when the worker addressed him as Kuro's "ex". He didn't like how it sounded and it made him feel even worse about cheating on Kuro with Sayuri and breaking his heart.

Mahiru: *nervously* His ex?
Attendant: Yeah. Um...what was his name again?

The worker turns to another arcade attendant, who was a girl.

Attendant: Hey Saori, do you remember the name of Kuro's ex?
Saori: Kuro's ex? Hmm... I believe it was some boy named Mahiru.
Attendant: Oh yeah!! *to Mahiru* We don't know where this kid lives though.
Mahiru: It's fine. Thanks anyway.
Saori: Glad we could help!!

As Mahiru was heading out, he heard the attendant and Saori talking about him behind his back.

Attendant: Who was that kid?
Saori: Isn't it obvious? That was HIM!!
Attendant: What?! No way!!
Saori: Why do you think he got nervous when you mentioned Kuro's ex?
Attendant: *clenching his fist* If I were Kuro, I'd punch the living shit out of him.
Saori: Yeah, I would too. Kuro's too kind....He deserves someone better than that jerk!!

Mahiru's eyes filled with tears but he quickly wiped them away and ran straight to his house. As soon as he got there, his hand was on the doorknob.

Mahiru: *takes a deep breath* Well, here goes nothing.

Mahiru was about to open the door when he suddenly remembered Saori's words: (He deserves someone better than that jerk!!) Tears filled Mahiru's eyes again, but this time, he let them fall.

Mahiru: Saori is right...Kuro does deserve someone better than me. Someone who doesn't treat him like shit.

Mahiru let go of the doorknob and ran. It was starting to snow but he didn't care. He just kept running until he ran out of breath.

Mahiru: *panting* So tired... I haven't ran this far since grade school. *looks around* Where am I anyway?

Hours had passed. Mahiru was sitting on the ground, leaning against a fence. It was snowing even harder now, making it difficult for Mahiru to see anything. Not even the face of a strange tall figure that was running towards him.

Mahiru: *shivering* W-Who's t-there?
Kuro: Mahiru!!
Mahiru: K-Kuro? *shakes his head* No, it couldn't be. He's at h-home.

When Kuro finally reached the shivering boy, he immediately took off his coat and wrapped it around Mahiru.

Kuro: I finally found you. Why did you run out here by yourself?
Mahiru: I was looking for you.
Kuro: You could've told the others at least.
Mahiru: I didn't have to. They all saw me leave.
Kuro: Oh. (Note to self: Kick Hyde's ass) Are you still cold?
Mahiru: A little bit.

Kuro brings Mahiru closer to him.

Kuro: How about now?
Mahiru: A little better...
Kuro: You sure? You're still shivering an awful lot...

Something didn't seem right. Kuro puts his hand on Mahiru's forehead.

Kuro: You have a pretty high fever. Mendokusē...
Mahiru: Kuro.
Kuro: What is it?
Mahiru: *mumbles* I...lo...y...
Kuro: What'd you say? I couldn't hear you.
Mahiru: I love you, Kuro.
Kuro: Huh 😕? (Was that really a confession or is he delirious?)
Mahiru: It's okay if you don't feel the same way. *tearing up* I wouldn't be surprised if you end up rejecting me.

Not wanting to see Mahiru cry, Kuro kissed him.

Kuro: Of course I feel the same way, baka. *wipes away Mahiru's tears* Don't cry anymore. You'll ruin your pretty face.
Mahiru: *sniffles* Okay.
Kuro: Let's go home. You still have a fever after all.
Mahiru: Before we do, can we kiss again?
Kuro: Mukiaenē...

The two of them shared a long passionate kiss, not even realizing that they were being watched by Hyde and Licht.

Hyde: I told you it would work.
Licht: Whatever, shit rat.
Hyde: They look cute together.
Licht: Yeah, they do.
Hyde: Shall we go?
Licht: Yes. I'm freezing my ass off right now!!
Hyde: Wanna cuddle?
Licht: *blushing* Not here!!

Well, this took a lot longer to write than I expected, but I hope you guys liked it.