Round 10

Misono: She's the main reason why Mahiru and Kuro are broken up and you want to invite her over?! Why?!
Lily: We need to talk with her.
Misono: What are we gonna say? "I'm sorry, but we need you to break up with Mahiru?"
Lily: You got a better idea?
Misono: *sighs* Fine. We'll go with your idea, but we can't let Mahiru or anyone else find out about it.
Tetsu: Too late.

Startled, Misono turns around and sees a familiar looking muscular blond.

Misono: S-S-S-endagaya?!
Lily: How much did you hear?
Tetsu: Pretty much everything, but don't worry. I won't tell Mahiru aniki anything about this.
Misono: Alright, I trust you.
Lily: I'll go find her now, Misono.
Misono: Okay, but hurry back!!

One hour later...

Sakuya: Let's start the next round.
Mari: Shouldn't we wait for nii san?
Mahiru: Of course not. Like I said, Kuro just needs to cool off so he'll come back when he feels like it.
Mari: If you say so.
Mikuni: Jeje, what's your statement?
Jeje: Never have I ever...did something and regretted it the next day.

Mikuni picks up his cup for the first time and drank about half a cup of vodka.

Misono: What could you possibly regret, Mikuni? Being a weird doll man?
Mikuni: No, I kind of....
Tetsu: Kind of what?
Mikuni: ....made out with Tsurugi two weeks ago.

Everyone looked like they wanted to barf, especially Misono and Jeje.

Sakuya: Is your brain damaged or something?
Misono: I can't even look at you...
Mikuni: It was a drunken mistake!! Like I would ever want to kiss HIM.
Tetsu: Riiiiight... You probably want to suck his dick instead.
Misono: HUH?!
Mikuni: I do not!!

*I've been getting writer's block a lot lately so this may suck...