T.W.O

Nadia slammed her sketch book shut when her Dad crept up behind her. "You've been sitting here for a minute, what you drawing?" Nadia hoped up quick. Miles noticed the guilty look on his daughter's face. He held out a hand. "Give me your book." Nadia sighed handing it to him. Miles flipped through the most recent pages of her sketch book.

Although Nadia was thirteen, she drew very well for her age. You would have thought she was sketching over something. Most of her sketch book was filled with her parents, Katy, and AJ, but on the most recent page Nadia had drew a picture of herself puling out on a gun on Ava.

Never did Nadia think she could dislike someone more than the goons. Ava was constantly embarrassing her and bossing her around. As soon as Ava grew breasts she thought she was grown. Nadia, and Ava had never gotten along. She had always got along with Eva better.

Ava had done the ultimate at school today though.

Katy, and Nadia didn't have the same lunch, so Nadia usually just didn't eat until she got home, but today she was starving.

The class bell rang, and Nadia packed all her stuff up trying to get to the cafeteria early so she could just grab something, and leave without having to walk to the cafes doors in front of all the people sitting down.

Nadia didn't manage to make it as early as she had wanted.

Some of the table were already filled as she got in line behind somebody. She was in line for about ten minutes till she finally got to the very front. Nadia got a juice from inside the fridge, and a pizza stick from the snack bar. She paid for her stuff, and ripped the pizza stick open to get ready to eat it

She passed one of the tables up, and Ava was real loud. "Nadia, your whole butt is red!  Oh my god!" Ava hollered with laughter causing her group of friends to look ove. Nadia looked down at her pants. She had forgotten all about her period starting this week.

Nadia uncapped her fruit punch, before turning it upside down on Ava's head. "Oh my god! Look now we match." Nadia loudly mocked her. Everybody was only silent for a minute, before the roar of laughter got so loud that it had most of the cafeteria looking over to see what was so funny.

Nadia raced out the cafeteria embarrassed as Ava burned with anger.

Miles tapped the page. "tear this out. She's still family." Nadia rolled her eyes at her Dad. "She embarrassed me in front of the whole school!" Nadia stamped her foot. "Then you turned around, and embarrassed her too." Miles imitated her small stomp. "I don't care. Tear it out. You were just as wrong as she was."

Nadia snatched the sketchbook from her Dad. "Keep snatching from me you hear." Nadia ripped the page out ignoring him. She bawled it up throwing it on the floor. "Nadia, pick that up!" Nadia just kept walking with her arm's tightly crossed. "No! leave me alone, you always stick up for her." Nadia went right in her bed room slamming the door hard.

Nadia laid across her bed pulling her tablet from underneath.

The door swung right open just a moment later and Miles belt caught Nadia right on her ass. The tablet hit her white carpeted floor, as she yelled out,"MOM!"  Miles snapped the belt holding her by her hand as he got her a good few times till she was in tear's.

Nadia was angelic by the face, but smart by the mouth. "Your Mom isn't here, she won't always be able to save you. Stop talking back to me." Miles warned her shaking his head as he left her room.

Nadia got away with a lot when Tiphany was here. Tiphany was all for talking it out instead of whooping simply because of how her parents were, but Nadia didn't really listen in the first place. So Miles took a different route.