[Part 2] T.W.E.L.V.E(Explicit)

YOU SEE IT SAYS EXPLICIT.. before you read it.. comment saying BEFORE and tell me why you think it might be explicit.

I'd love to see what you guys say.. lol..

          Only if you, But i wanna knoooww okay lemmme stop.. go read lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

              On the day of the leave Nadia was having the hardest time saying goodbye to Shawn. Shawn seemed like he was okay with it though. Was he really? Shawn held Nadia's hands in his own leaning forward his lips very lightly kissed her own.

Nadia immediately felt limp even when he pulled away. 'I'mma leave you with that." Nadia smiled, "I told you not to kiss me Shawn. " Nadia reminded him, but Shawn kissed her again even more warmly.

"I take it back then." Nadia laughed. "You can't take it back" Shawn let her hands go. " I just did, but text me when y'all get off the plane."

both Nadia, and Jodi waved goodbye to Shawn as they made their way to entrance of the plane.

                                               Jodi, and Nadia hugged for the last time.

Jodi was gonna be in Dallas the rest of the summer, and Nadia would be going to another school by the time it was August again. Jodi squeezed Nadia so tight that it made her ribs hurt. "Don't forget about me!" Jodi yelled to Nadia. Nadia yelled back in response, "Never!"

            Nadia rolled her bags toward the pick up area of the airport to meet up with her Grammie. Jodi walked off  towards her plane.

Nadia ran over to Tiffany in hug she was so happy to be home even though she was now alone all over again.

To Shawn

Just got here :)

From Shawn

Good.

                            Three weeks later in Virgina, and Nadia fell into bed with Justin on a Tuesday night, after he'd taken her to dinner.

Nadia kissed him wildly as she tugged his belt free.

"I miss you"

"You're my first love."

"You're the only thing I can think about"

"I just need one more time with you"

"Ain't nobody like you."

Justin spoke with conviction to Nadia over dinner, and Nadia had felt each word he said. He was being truthful. Justin definitely wanted her, and Nadia was gonna give him all that she could bestow. Nadia wasn't sure why what he said hit her so hard but it did.

Maybe it was becase she had been wanting him back since he deemed it offically over that day on campus.

Justin wrestled Nadia's sundress off as they both eagerly undressed one another. Nadia didn't bother with a rubber as she nestled right onto Justin raw. Justin didn't seem to care either as he rolled around pounding deep into Nadia.

Nadia's nails dug into Justin's hips as she avidly grabbed Justin's hips anxiously to match his rhythm. Nadia moaned softly in his ear as he began to more quickly worked his way in and out of her slowly.

Nadia gasped as Justin tore into a new part of her moistened canal.

"Nadia, you feel so good." Justin whispered into her, as he made love to her. Though Shawn could give her mind blowing sex, Justin could give her something more genuine; love. Nadia heels dug into the bed sheets as he pulled her more rapidly into him.

"Justin..Justin" Nadia weakly moaned for him, as Justin lowered himself to her level, his lips kissed her own passionately as her began to ride Nadia madly, lustfully, lovingly. Nadia reached up for the head board gripping it as her body shook with each blow he produced.

"Jus - Just- " Nadia tried to get his name out as goosebumps swept throughout her flesh.

Justin rolled to his back bouncing Nadia against his hard growth.

Nadia tried to get him to slow down, as her climax began to build all  quickly. Justin saw her climax coming as her mouth opened a closed. Justin sat up a little holding her waist as he bag to rocked her against him, his lower body teasing her sensitive prosperity each time she rocked forward, and back.

Nadia let out one last moan. "Oh... fuck! Shawn!" Nadia gripped Justin as she began to shake from her orgasm." Nadia didn't realized the name that rolled so easily of her tongue as she opened her eyes. Justin's beautiful brown eyes were clouded with hurt, and dissapointment.Justin had heard her.

Justin pushed her off him quickly. "Shawn!?" Nadia looked at him confused. 'Huh?" Justin glared at her grabbing his jeans off the floor. "You said Shawn." Nadia tried to recall what she said, but she had been so in the moment that she didn't hear herself. "No?" Justin shook his head. "Yes you did Nadia. If it ain't Matthew, it's gotta be somebody."

Nadia grabbed Justin's hand.

He just looked at her. "I love you Nadia, but I don't understand. I try to be the best man I can be to you, but you just -." Nadia looked at Justin as he trailed off letting his hand drop from her own. "I do, I'm just confused. I have a lot going on with school, myself, my life"

Justin nodded slowly, "Than I need to wait on you, cause I'm not getting hurt by you anymore Nadia. You broke my heart once." Nadia nodded."I'm sorry for that, I'm really trying to get better, but every time I think I make a good choice it flops on me."

Justin sat beside Nadia handing her, her sundress" Nadia put it back over her head looking for her bra.

"Before you take action, just make sure its what you really want." Nadia put her bra on flipping her hair from her face. "I be thinking I want things that happen. I can't decipher whats right for me sometimes."

Nadia wondered if she had royally fucked up with Justin by fucking him, or if Shawn would care.

"You know whats right for you if you feel good about it after you made your choice baby" Nadia shrugged. "Why can't I go back to middle school." Justin pulled Nadia to him. "Because this ain't fiction."

Nadia leaned into Justin. "I wish it was."

Justin hugged Nadia tightly. "I love you, and I wanna see you do better. You need to figure out whats right for you first."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how many of you got mixed feelings??

or will be mad at Nadia....

or not even get upset at her anymore because you see she's trying even with her mistakes..