E.L.E.V.E.N

"You see why we not friend's now?" Matthew asked eyeing Kathy. Nadia flinched as Katy slapped him in the back of the head. "Matthew, Nadia can fuck who ever she chooses! You don't have a say in her sex life. No you, or anybody."

                          Katy, Matthew, and Nadia all sat up in Matthew's room; on his bed talking. They were trying to repair what had been broken between Nadia, and Matthew, but Matthew didn't seem like he really wanted things to go back to the way they once were.

"You right, but she a straight hoe! How you gonna fuck me, and then go off and suck, and fuck my best friend?" Matthew laid back against the bed with his arms folded behind his head. Katy crunched up the empty bag of cool ranch dorito's she had gotten from his kitchen earlier.

"Nadia, why didn't you just go ask Matthew instead of having sex with Ken the very next day? Seriously. I would have just went back to him, and been like can I get this one off right quick." Nadia started laughing, while Katy smiled.

                                Katy was always the one to be laid back in tense situations.

Nadia sucked the cheese off her fingers from her own dorito's. "I thought it was a one time thing." Matthew eyed Nadia,"You really think if you would have ask to fuck again I would have said no?" Katty started laughing because of the look Matthew had on his face.

A small smile spread across Nadia's face,"Well, you were my best friend. Why would I ask you for that -- of all people?"

Matthew's tongue ran along his bottom lip before he bit it,"I'm the person you should have asked. If we are best friends I should be able to help you out with anything, but you to late now. I don't even care that you put me on blast in front of most of the school. The fact of what you did with Ken was what got me down."

Nadia sighed dusting the rest of the powdered cheese off her fingers. "Okay well, I'm sorry Mattie." Katy glared at Matthew directly, before looking at them both. "You both have good reason as to why you did what you did in the situation, and Matthew stop being a dick about it, and hug."

Matthew removed his arms from behind his head holding them out to Nadia. Nadia crawled over to him immediately falling into his embrace. Katy smile taking out her phone to take a picture of them. Matthew suddenly slobbered on  Nadia's cheek with a very wet raspberry.

"EWW!" Nadia shrieked as Katy too made a face.

Matthew just laughed as Nadia moved back over to sit on the bed again. Matthew tugged Katy down to him holding the collar of her shirt. Nadia watched as he kissed her. After a minute of watching Katy suck on his bottom lip Nadia really started to feel awkward just sitting there watching.

"So, are you guys done or should I leave the room?" Nadia questioned eyeing them as Katy pulled away. Matthew's bottom lip was now very cherry red. Matthew looked over at Nadia,"You can watch if you want. I don't care." Katy's eyes widened. "He's totally kidding." Nadia laughed,"You guys should date, seriously."

Katy shook her head,"No." Matthew shrugged,"I'd love that, but she wants to stay friends. Does it look like I still wanna be friends with her Nadia?" Nadia laughed,"No, Not really." Katy rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

Nadia crept ed off the bed standing just beside it," I hereby announce your relationship with Matthew Edward Lance. You may now seal the deal with a kiss." Nadia's eyebrows shot up as Matthew went tongue first into Katy's mouth.

Katy received it openly, as they kissed for another short period of time. Nadia smiled watching them, "This is so cute." She commented. Katy groaned a little looking over at Matthew.

"Fine, but we stay friends no matter what happens." Matthew nodded holding out his pink. Katy laced her pink around his, and he pulled her into kiss him again, before pulling away once more.

"I promise."

                                                           .... One year later....

"Matthew, I swear to god we can't tell Katy about this." Matthew nodded, "You think I would?" Nadia sighed with guilt as she brushed her hair back into  place. Matthew pulled the condom free from his still rigid erection as Nadia bent down looking around for her thong

 Matthew eyed her now very pink center while he scooted off the bed to flush the condom down.

They had been at this for a while now. 8 months to be specific. It was becoming a habit that just couldn't be stopped. It wasn't the fact that Katy wasn't "putting out." either. Matthew, and Katy had sex quiet often actually.

The question couldn't really be answered by nor Matthew or Nadia....

Nadia liked the way Matthew held her, they way his strokes were in sync with hers. Although she was dating, and living with Justin now. Justin was no match to Matthew, and Katy was no match to Nadia.

They wanted nothing more than the lust that was provided between then in their moment's alone.

Nadia liked her relationship with Justin. He was the sweetest guy she'd every had the pleasure of being with. Nadia really couldn't asked for a better boyfriend. He took her in, he made sure she was feed, and warm.

He made sure she was taken care of.

Nadia had gotten tired of her Dad kicking her out every time he disagreed with her attitude. Tiphany hadn't really wanted her to leave, but she could see that she was frustrated by her Dad. Miles always had her walking on eggshells, and it was like he didn't understand her need to be a teenager. He just didn't get it.

To solve the problem he'd always kick her out, or beat her ass.

The day that she left she blatantly cussed her Dad out, and he told her to get out of his house, and never come back. It had been 6month's now, and she had not look back. She always called her Mom, and her Grandparents though

Nadia dropped out of high school in the middle of her senior year. Her grades had gone to shit so she decided to look for her job. It was hard to find one though, but she had lied to Justin saying that she had one so she could see, and fuck Matthew when she was at "Work."

Matthew was working as the delivery boy for Mr. Merchandise also known as Miles. So he was making bank, and he would give Nadia 400.00 just because.

Matthew's placed his hands on Nadia's hips tugging her to him.

He was ready for her one last time before he had to leave, and Justin came walking in from work.  Nadia chewed her bottom lip just as ready for him again.

"Matthew No." Nadia murmed against his lips, as as he dipped his head down to kiss her.  Matthew began to lead her back to the bed for one more round.

----------------------------------------------

'They just need to be friends again..."

"I hope she gets with Justin."

In all of my books I just be like..be careful what you wish for lol.

What you think will happpen..WON'T ...so you can just dropp allll predictions...so you will not be dissappointed lol

-BSOUL.