T.W.E.L.VE

My boyfriend is based off of Justin's character.  :)

When I tell you that DJ acts just like Justin; He acts JUST like Justin. lol.. A lot of what my boyfriend has said to me Justin says to Nadia during the period of this book. Who know's you might just fall in love. :) lol

I'm pulling a BIG majority of their time together from My boyfriend, and I's times together. I'm not telling you which scenes have happened fo'real though.

Have fun figuring it yourself lol

Bsoul.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Hamburger, cheese, eggs, and -- cookies?" Nadia looked back at Justin as she pushed the shopping cart ahead of her. "Justin burped loudly as he swallowed down the rest of his pepsi." Nadia swatted him. "You're so disgusting." Justin yawned walking quickly ahead of Nadia. "Hurry up Nadia. I'm tired." Nadia rolled her eyes at the back of his head.

Justin was being hella cranky today for no reason.

"What's wrong with you?" Nadia asked as she rolled past the fruit. Justin strolled right on past this girl who was staring to fucking hard. Nadia kissed her teeth looking right at the girl. "Watch your eyes." Nadia told the girl who look surprised that she was even bold enough to even speak.

The girl rolled her eyes going back to storing through frozen TV dinners.

Justin snickered at Nadia's comment. "Damn Nadia." Nadia slightly bumped Justin with the cart. "I know you ain't talking. You know what you did at Walmart last week." Justin shrugged. "Ol dude was looking at ya ass. That's disrespectful as fuck. You beautiful, but he was looking at you like you a piece of meat rather than a gorgoues girl. Fuck ol' dude if he ain't want the heat he shouldn't have lit the fire."

Nadia smiled just shaking her head as she walked over to look at the hamburger while Justin got the cheese. "But ain't nothing wrong baby. I'm just tired." Nadia put the pack of hamburger in the cart standing on her tippytoes to kiss his cheek. He towered her easy at 6'3. Justin leaned his head down to allow her a kiss.

"You get paid today?" Justin asked looking at Nadia.

"Tomorrow." Justin nodded. "Okay, we gonna sort through the bills tomorrow." Nadia pushed the cart ahead of her saying okay as they walked over to the freezer that had the eggs. Justin used his knuckle to crack a couple before getting a fresh cartoon. "Justin, Really?" Nadia groaned.

He laughed as she she used the cart to edge him foward.

"Get your cookies, and lets go." Justin reeached his hand out to the shelf picking up a pack of cookies. "DON"T OPEN IT." Justin stopped in mid package rip. "We gonna buy em anyway." Nadia snatched the cookies. "That's ghetto as hell. Come on Justin."

Justin stood behind Nadia pushing the cart with her to the line. 

Justin pulled out his wallet paying for the food while Nadia bagged everything up. Justin took each bag carrying them to the car. "You never let me carry anything." Nadia complained walking behind him. Justin smiled. "You don't need to. Just walk by me, and look pretty, like you always do." Nadia blushed a little as she took his keys to open up the car doors; along with the trunk.

Nadia got in the car while Justin put the food in the trunk. He finally slid in the drivers seat after a mintue. "Nadia." Nadia looked over at him. "Yea?" Justin leaned down kissing her lips in the most passionate way he could deliver.

Nadia didn't want his lips to leave her's so soon as he pulled away. Nadia's eyes stayed closed for a moment longer before her eyes popped open. Justin chuckled. "You okay baby?" Nadia smiled. "Yeah, Why you end the kiss though?" Justin laughed. "Girl, I'm tired." Nadia just shook her head a smile still on her face.

Once home Nadia put everything away as Justin pulled the pack of cookies from the top of the fridge. "Couldn't wait could you?" Nadia asked as she put away the bags. Justin showed his full smile as he got a plate from the cabinet putting a sizeable amount of cookies on it.

Nadia shook her head watching him. "Those are so  bad for you." Justin put the plate in the microwave. "A lot of things are bad for you." Nadia wrapped her arms around his waist laying her head on his back. Justin smiled even more warmly as he laced his fingers through her own watching the microwave intently.

As soon as it dinged all was forgotten, and Justin let Nadia go getting the cookies out, He didn't even bother to wait as he stuck the entire thing as a whole in his mouth. "I know that's hot." Justin nodded. "I scolded my tongue, but they fucking delicious."

Justin put them down pouring some vanilla milk into a glass. Nadia shut the lights off in the kitchen following him to his bed room. Nadia had her own room, but she occasionally slept with Justin." Justin sat down with the cookies -- using his stomach as table.

He sat the plate right down on his belly.

Nadia crept her jeans down, and off with Justin watching her as he stuck another couple of cookies in his mouth.

"What you looking at?" Nadia asked as she kicked her jeans to the side of her room. "You just sexy." Justin said with a shrug as he put his plate to the side swallowing down some milk afterward. "Come here."

Nadia smiled climbing on the bed with him. "Boy I thought you was tired." Nadia squealed lowly as he pulled her into the bed holding her tight as he covered her face in wet sloppy kisses. Nadia shrieked. "EW JUSTIN NO!!!!!!!!!" Justin only laughed as he continued kissing her, ignoring her comment whole heartily