[Part 2] N.I.N.E

Toashez (Toe-cheh-zzz)

-------------------------------------

To: Dylan.Nadia@NFU.com

From: Toashez.S@FSU.com

Date: {Tuesday} June 2nd

-----------------------------------------

                                          [Phone comin in the mail sometime this week]

It's hot as fuck down here though. I finally found me a cheap apartment by the beach. Its 600 with everything included, except for the internet, and Imma need that. (Damn that's another 50.00) but I have to have it. I just got my final report card yesterday.

AP Calc: D

AP Chem: C

Eng101: A

Hist203: A

BIO305:C

These classes down here are not easy. I hope you did better than me. I fucked up this semester. I wasn't intending on being as popular as I am. These parties at this school  be turnt up. It had a nigga forgetting about quizzes,and exams. (Smh) I need to do better in the fall.

I miss being able to chill wit you.

and still I really don't got no friends ... just some thirsty ass women, and some nigga's who fake. Imma try to move out this girl place by August though, so Imma hit two doubles, and do one little gig at this place not to far from here. That should get me a little over 1400. Hit me up though. Let me know how you doing. My phone probably gonna come Saturday, so Imma hit you back on that when I get it.

Bye.

-------------------------------------

           [Reply]

To: Toashez.S@FSU.com

From:Dylan.Nadia@NFU.com

Date: {Wednesday} June 3rd-----------------------------------------

                                                     Lol. :) Hi Shawn.

I actually did good on my report card, 3 A's, 2 B's, and 1 C. I had a 3.0, but the C made it go down to a 2.85 :(....600.00 is a lot, but It's better than the apartment you saw for 790.00, and its hot as hell up here too. wooooo weeeee.

I'm coming up there w/ Jodi.

Remember I told you about my struggle with not knowing what that hell I wanna do with my life. My Grammie gave me an idea to visit three schools. She told me that maybe its not me, it might just be the fact that I need to get away.

So her, grandpa, and my parents are paying for two of the tickets as long as I pay for the last one. I'm glad I started working when I did.. to bad I had to quit though:( I liked working for the school. Anyway I'm gonna visit;

UMSL (UNI of STL MISSOURI)

NSU (NEVADA SOUTHERN UNI)