[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y O.N.E

Jodi followed Nadia around early in the morning one day as she did her mailing route. "Girl my fat ass, not about to be doing all this walking, just so we can hang out after you clock out." Nadia laughed." I told you, you didn't have to come with me. You coulda waited at the house."

Jodi watched Nadia stick a couple envelopes in somebody's mail box.

"How's your Mom?" Nadia walked back to her mail truck with Jodi dragging behind her. "She's better. My Dad, and My Grandpa got into a fight though. Did I tell you that?" Jodi shook her head. "Girl, anything you tell me about his fine ass I will always remember."

Nadia laughed. " Okay so Grammie had made dinner, and everybody was joking around the table, and we finally had my Mom laughing.  Than the doorbell rang. My Grandpa got up, and all I heard was. "NIGGA YOU CAN WALK BACK TO YOUR CAR."

So you know we all got up.

My Dad looked heated, and he was like. "Lemme talk to my wife." My grandpa was like, "She ain't yo wife no more she my wife now. We got that incest love, nigga gone home." Jodi started laugh. "Your Grandpa is a fool."

Nadia nodded, "I know he is, but anyway so my Dad punches my Grandpa. Girl, he hit Grandpa so hard that Grandpa was stumbling backwards" Jodi's eyes went wide. Nadia nodded putting more mail into her shoulder bag.

"Girl, I ain't never really seen neither my Dad, or my Grandpa fight before, but they went at. I can't tell you who won, because they can both throw some mean hands. My Grammie was screaming for them to stop, but they kept going til my Grandpa got on top of my Dad, and started to wear my Dad out.

Mom was looking too shocked, she was quiet, I guess she didn't knoww what to do.

My Grammie finally got them to stop though. My Dad was bleeding from the nose, and my Grandpa had a black eye. Grammie sent Dad home, but he was still begging to see my Mom, but he finally let when Mom told him she had nothing else to say to him."

Jodi shook her head. "Wow - so answer me this. Did you Grandpa's shirt get torn off or anything?"

Nadia gave Jodi a look. Jodi held her hands up in surrender. Nadia laughed a little delivering mail to the apartment complex nearby. Jodi suddenly jabbed Nadia gently in the side making her look over to see Justin walking a female up to his front door.

                                             Justin had tried stepping back into Nadia's heart.

Nadia had been delievering mail to his apartment one day a couple weeks ago, and he came walking up behind Nadia hugging her. Nadia didn't know it was him, so she screaming and fighting him with everything in her.

That was until Justin had grabbed her wrist to turn her to him, Nadi stopped fighting him, as she began to calm down. Though Nadia allowed him to be part of her life, and she loved him. Nadia just naturally was over him, and she told him to move on, and to be happy

Justin was upset for a littl minute, but he was happy because he felt like the hurricane of confusion was put to rest finally, and he had even started dating again.

Nadia looked at Jodi with a shrug. "I don't care, as long as he's happy I'm good." Jodi smiled at Nadia as they walked off to her mail truck again. Nadia's phone started to ring as they both got in the truck.

Nadia tapped her bluetooth. "Hello?"

Jodi immediately knew who it was when Nadia's face spread into a wide smile. Shawn was suppose to be coming through with Cole today, and her Mom, and Grandparents wanted to see him again.