[Part 2] S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N(SoftCoreExplicit)

U can read this in public, its not; 'I need to be in my lonesome because I'm a pervert.'explicit lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadia wasn't rolling in cash, but she now had six people who called her regularly.

There was even a guy on campus who had two kids. Nadia never realized that people who came to finish their education actually had kids like that till she started babysitting them. Four out of the six kids Nadia looked after had real bad behavior, and no proper home training.

They all ranged from ages 2 to 6.

MIkey was by far the best kid she'd ever babysat. He was quiet, calm, and just as sweet as he could be. Nadia would babysit him any day, over anybody. Nadia was starting to get closer with Faye each time she babysat Mikey.

Faye was 22, and she really balanced Nadia out. Faye wanted to be a pediatric doctor for kids like Mikey. Faye still strongly felt that there was something wrong with Mikey, but he was just to young for it to be seen.

Faye wanted to be the doctor to actually look deeper than most at babies. You may think there is nothing wrong, but there might be.

To Nadia, Mikey just seemed like that was just his personality.

He was just ultra laid back. Faye disagreed though. Nadia was making 40 to 60 dollars daily. Though it wasn't a lot. She had something. Nadia had thought about staying at a hotel, but the cost of one daily down in Florida ranged from 44.00 to 88.00 dollars a night.

Nadia still had to eat everyday, and get gas to drive when some one called for her to baby sit.

Nadia was actually fine with getting well acquainted with her car. It was small and an ugly color, but it was comfortable. She finally did buy a car charger, but it would only charge if the car was on, and she couldn't go to sleep with her car running.

So she cut her conversations short with Jodi, Shawn, and now Faye.

Faye often talked about Shawn. Nadia didn't mention that she knew him personally, but Faye spoke freely of him, she had it real bad for him. Faye admire his dedication, and maturity.

A lot of people at the school did though. Shawn was an attractive, young black male, doing the most, and being congratulated for his all his early achievements. Shawn really wasn't playing about his future, or doing the best he could for his son.

Despite his popularity with the females, and also males at the school Shawn really wasn't stunnin' nobody. He was cool with everybody, but nobody had reached under his surface like Nadia had.

Though there was that Nadia had thought about letting Faye, and Shawn meet. Faye seemed perfect for him.

He had a kid, and Faye had a kid. They both strived to do what was best for them and their kids. While Nadia was struggling with money, and living in her car. Nadia felt like Shawn wouldn't want someone like her.

                                             ..If he only he really knew what was going on..

Nadia's time with her lies were up when she woke up one early morning to see Shawn staring at her through the driver window.

She could lie, and say she'd fell asleep, but how could she also explain about the all shit that over followed her tiny car.

She could say she was lazy, but Shawn did not find laziness attractive.

Nadia held the button down for the window while Shawn just quietly stared at her -- making her feel ashamed about her situation. Nadia blinked away the tears that burned her eyes. Shawn just shook his head reaching out he wiped her eyes.