T.E.N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy seemed more bother by the fact that Nadia, and Matthew didn't tell her rather than them having sex. The only thing Katy was really worried about was  how, when, why, and especially where. There wasn't a time where Katy wasn't with Nadia, and Matthew. She was always around when they hung out.

                        Matthew, Katy, and Nadia only live about five minutes away from each other. Katy down the street, and Matthew around the block. Matthew was just 14, as Nadia had turned fifteen not very long ago before the incident between them occurred. Nadia only caught the bus when it was cold, or raining out, and on that particular day it was chilly.

Nadia was late getting to the bus stop, and she missed the bus entirely.

Nadia wasn't too big on school anyway. So when she missed the bus she just started walking back to her house. When she was just right at the front door she heard somebody yelling her name. When she looked over her shoulder she saw Matthew running towards her.

"NADIA!"

"What?" Nadia questioned as he got closer to her. Matthew squatted down catching his breath. "Lance left already. So can you call your Mom, and Dad so  I can get a ride to school?" Nadia turned her house key in the lock.

"No, because If I call them than they will come get me, and I feel like this is a sign from GOD that I don't need to go. So deal with it."

Matthew gritted his teeth in annoyance following her into her house. "You sound stupid." Nadia rolled her eyes at him, 'You looked stupid." Matthew pushed the door closed behind him as they both stepped in the house.

Matthew dropped his book bag to the floor looking at Nadia, "What are we supose to do all day?" Nadia shrugged. "We could eat up some stuff?" Nadia went into the kitchen with Matthew walking behind her.

                                        By 1130am they both had gotten to full to eat anything else.

Nadia was flipping through random channels on TV while Matthew was lying his head on her lap relaxing. He was watching her pass up almost every channel on TV till he got really annoyed. " Just pick something damn!" Nadia sipped on the cup of juice she was holding in her head still flipping.

"I'm flipping because there's nothing to watch Mattie." Matthew groaned snatching the remote from her. They both looked over as the TV flipped randomly to live porn. Matthew smirked. "Lets keep it here." Nadia glared at him. "Seriously? Matthew give me the remote."

Matthew shook his head no.

"Stop, I wanna see some titties." Nadia smacked his chest. "Matthew, I don't wanna watch this." Matthew wasn't even listening no more. Nadia sighed a little bit, as they together watched the couple on the TV fuck. "Damn he hitting it good." Nadia chewed on her lip watching as a familar throb start within her.

Nadia studied Matthew seeing he was just as erect as she was wet. "Are you serious right now?" Nadia commented while pointing at the tint in his jeans. Matthew reached in pushing his erection down. "Its gone now."

Nadia looked down at him curiously. "Have you ever done anything with a girl before?" Matthew nodded. "What have you done?" Matthew sat up a little better as their eyes met. "I touched Katy, and you when I was twelve." Nadia didn't bother to tell him that she meant except for that as she leaned in, and their lips touched.

Matthew's lips had always been full, and they were as soft as she remembered when he was just 12.

Nadia felt Matthew's tongue slip into her mouth, and play with her own in a seductive manner that was unknown to her. She was curious as to where he'd learn to kiss like this. This was only her second time kissing anybody.