S.I.X.

She's still your baby...

She just grew up...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tiphany didn't even know how to comment when she saw Nadia's tongue ring. " Nadia, your Dad and I sat down with you, and asked you not to get that done."

Nadia tapped the piercing against her front teeth,"I wanted it though." Tiphany held out her hand," I don't care what you wanted. Take it out , and give it here."Nadia kissed her teeth removing the tongue ring before handing it to her Mom. Tiphany stood walking over to the trash can dropping it right in.

"Why are you acting out?" Tiphany asked. Nadia shrugged non-chantly. "How is everything I do "acting out?"

Nadia really didn't understand how people thought she was a certian way. She really felt misunderstood to the eyes of a lot of people. People had sex for pleasure daily. So how was she a hoe for it? She had only been with three guys. She'd only been caught that one time.  The rest of the guys that people claimed she slept with were rumors.

Nadia felt like because she didn't take after her Mother she was automatically going to be judged, and she was. She was very outspoken, strong minded, and super opinionated.  Her parent's didn't seem to know how to handle that. The only person who seemed to understand her, was her Grandfather, Mowry

She had been talking to him a lot lately because she felt like he was really the only one who she could confide in. Tiphany agreed that her strong mind, and her outspoken way's did come from her Daddy.

Tiphany eyed Nadia,"Well, for one thing you got a tongue ring after you were told not to." Nadia shrugged, "So? Tell me something you did that Grandma, and Grandpa told you not to do." Tiphany started to preheat the oven as she thought about it,"I can honestly say I never really did much. It was your Uncle that did the most. Grandpa caught him in the kitchen having sex with your Auntie."

Nadia frowned in digust. "That's so nasty." Tiphany laughed thinking back to how funny that was, "I was the one who got them caught because I screamed. It was mostly because I saw your uncles bare ass. I have tried to forget about it, but I can never get that imagine out my head."

Nadia smiled laughing. "See, I'm not so different then." Tiphany looked back at her daughter. "You're never were, but you should slow down.  You're young, and I'm really tired of your Dad kicking you out that house because he doesn't know how to talk to you."

Nadia rolled her eyes, "He always broke out the belt when I tried to explain myself. I can't help that I have an opinon after it, I'm not a robot, I'm a person." Tiphany nodded as she went to fridge to find something for dinner.

                         Tiphany had since lost her child at birth so Nadia never got to play with her little sister.

                                                                                            **

Nadia yawned staring down at the test sheet the teacher had handed out. She didn't really understand it, so she just started using it to draw on.

"Pencils down."

The teacher spoke to everyone after twenty minutes of silence. Nadia put her pencil down satisfied with her small bit of artwork on each section of the test that ask for you to