E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N

From Jessica

The first step to getting rid of a problem is to admit you have one right? Well I Jessica Miller can't stop fucking around with Shawn Toashez. Nigga's be wanting to kick you out, but he be making me dinner in bed.  I mean it was just a turkey sandwich, but still

To Jessica

Did you go to him? Or did he come to you???

From Jessica:

I drove over there -.-

Nadia let out a laugh as she walked to the park nearby. Her Grandpa, and Grandma were having a family gathering this evening, and Nadia was going as early as possible because she had to work later on today.

To Jessica

YOU DROVE OVER THERE?! LOL!! He dick must be good. How far  away does he live from you?

From Jessica

Lol. Girl hush. He lives about 40minutes away.

Nadia laughed even louder because Jessica willing to drive 40minutes away for some dick. Nadia shook her head as she crossed into the park to see Grandpa Mowry standing at the bbq pit flipping around hot dogs, and hamburgers.

"Hi Grandpa."

Mowry looked up before a smile spread across his face. "Hi, Baby. How are you?" Nadia smiled wrapping her arms around his waist as he kissed her forehead. "Fine. I'm gonna leave around like three . I have to work today." Mowry nodded. "OKay, go mingle around with your cousins before you =leave." Nadia walked off greeting the rest of her family.

"Hi Grandma." Nadia spotted Tiffany out first. "Hi sweetpea." Nadia hugged her Grandma before walking off to greet Uncle Mowry, Auntie Chelsea, Aunt Bailey, and Uncle Ant.

AJ was already eating when she got over to him. "Hi cousin." Nadia sat beside AJ. "Hey Nay. How you?" Nadia shrugged as her phone vibrated in her pocket. "Good I guess." AJ picked at his potato salad while Nadia looked at her phone.

From Jessica

I need to stop with him

To Jessica

I actually don't see the big problem with it .. just as long as you not catching no feelings.

From Jessica

That's why I'm tryna stop, cause there is just something about ol' dude that draws you to him. You know what I mean right? You always be talking to him after I leave.

"Nay." Nadia looked away from her phone as Eva hugged her.

Ava thumped her forehead. "What up little cousin." Nadia accepted the plate that her Grandpa handed her. Nadia bit into a hot dog while Ava started talking. "AJ, who is yo friend? Cause homeboy can have it."

Nadia laughed. "He probably wont want it because you let everyone get it." Ava popped Nadia upside her head. "This grown folks conversation, hush." Nadia glared at Ava about to wear her ass out with a few choice words

Eva saw the look on Nadia's face, before saying. "Ya'll stop."

AJ pushed his plate to the side. "Naw Ava every time I hook you up I lose a friend. You be doing something devastating to these nigga's out here." Both Eva and Nadia laughed at how true that was. Ava normally ran any dude off that she tried to get with.