[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y F.I.V.E

I have a surprise for you at the end of the story :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadia was basically on her knees crawling to her daughter's room at every crying spell her daughter had. She didn't quite make it as she laid weakly on the floor just outside the baby's bedroom door.

Nadia was just to tired.

This was day two of her being out of the hospital. Grammie stepped over Nadia walking into the room of the crying infant, Nadia was thankful that she had her Mom, and Grandparent's to help her when she couldn't make it.

Grammie lift little Kimi into her arms tmurmuring a soft song to her, as she rubbed her back. The song along with the baby's soft whimpers made Nadia slip off into sleep on the hallway floor.

                The doctor had tried to predict that day that the baby would come, but Nadia's pregnancy only carried on. Shawn was with her during that time, but he would have to eventually get back to work, and school in the morning.

                 Nadia's contractions started to get closer and closer together the night of his leave

Nadia had jolted awake doubled over in pain yelling for everybody. Shawn put his flight on hold, as well as his schooling and his job for as a couple days. As promised Shawn had most of his class switched to online courses.

He worked full time hours now.

Though he had a good job, making nice money. Together, Nadia and Shawn had support from the family. Both Kayla and Olivia had pitched in as well. Nadia had since bonded with both of Shawn's sisters.

Kayla was really sweet, and introverted, while Olivia was well rounded, and rough around the edges.

Nadia was in labor for 20hours with Kimi.

Nadia was joyus when her little girl finally decided she was ready to meet her. Nadia was breathing, screaming, and sweating all at one time as the doctor guided her to push. Nadia gave on last push before she fell back into the cool hospital bed when she heard sharp little cries.

The nurses took the baby to the side cleaning her.

No sooner was she handed to Nadia who too cried and held her with everything. Shawn smiled as Nadia handed Kimi to him.

They had been talking about names the entire time that she'd been pregnant. When they found out it was a girl they then started talking about girls names.

Nadia wanted to name the baby Kimi, hoping to help restore the broken pieces of his heart.

Shawn told Nadia she didn't have to, but Nadia legitimately wanted to. She finally understood that Shawn loved late Kimi with every fiber of his heart, and Kimi had loved him just the same.

           Shawn was a great man, and Nadia loved him just as well, if not more than Kimi probably had.

During the time that Nadia was in the hopsital for three days Katy, and Matthew showed there faces and Nadia was surprised to see them. They were getting Married a year or so from now, and with tat Nadia was handed an invitation. 

                                                        Nadia still didn't know if she wanted to go.

Justin also popped up on her speaking of his love, and happiness for her. Justin was still single because he really just couldn't get past Nadia, though he was happy that she found support and compassion and Shawn.