[Part 2] T.W.O

Nadia was rubbing the crust from the corner of her eyes when Mowy woke her up at 5am.She didn't even have to get up this early for work. She was glad she had made all of her classes after 9am. "Get it baby girl. We need to get ready to go. that school gets packed quick."

Nadia all of sudden got nervous. First day of college. "Grandpa what am I suppose to wear?" Mowry gave her an irritated look. "Nadia, yo grammie told you to take some clothes out last night."

Nadia knew she was about to get a beat down. "I didn't know what to pick out." Nadia told him honestly. Mowry shook his head going downstairs to get her suitcase from out the car. Nadia went to the bathroom with her phone in hand. She was sitting on the toilet taking a piss as she scrolled through her text message.

From Justin:

Have fun, but not to much fun. Remember what I told you at graduation. I love you so much Nadia. See you when you get back.

From Shawn:

Couldn't sleep last night... Bye Nadia. I might pop on you sometime this week. Would you like that?

From Jess:

Just got out the hospital. You quit? I'll miss you.

From Eva

BRING ME A CUTE BOY BACK!

From Ava

Don't let no nigga at the college turn a housewife into a hoe. You really grew up on me. I remember I use to boss you around. Now you cussing me back out. I LOVE YOU LIL GIRL! Don't let nobody hit unless they are worth it! U Heard me?

-Ava

Nadia immediately deleted Jessica's text. That creepy ass girl. She had been fired, and Shawn got a restraining order against her. Nadia hadn't spoken to her in almost four months. So why the hell did she think they were friends?

To Justin

I love you too, I come back in November (Holiday break)

To Shawn

Shawn, remember when you said ; "I'm not clingy.. You wont see me doing that."

To Eva

No, your suppose to marry Authur stop breaking up with him, he just got a couple flaws lol

To Ava

lol!! I heard you. I love you too

Nadia flushed the toilet walking to her room to get dressed.

It took her a little over thirty minutes to figure out an outfit. She didn't wanna look to fresh. Nadia just went with an all black romper, and some black flip flops. Nadia walked to her Grandma's room, but she was still sleep.

Nadia kissed her cheek walking out the front door behind her Grandpa with her suitcase.

It still took exactly three hours, and Nadia was even more nervous as she saw a lot of the kids doing the same thing as her. Pulled up close to the school carrying their shit in the dorm building. . "We only making two trips." Nadia laughed as he pulled all her suit cases behind him, while she followed behind him with only one.